'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Just read Sky's article about it where they say "contrary to reports, no official complaint has been made to the EFL"

So, we're looking to just have a friendly word first, it seems ? 

Seriously, I hope we beat them tonight, Lampard takes the piss out of it and we leave it there. 

How much of an advantage could they possibly gain? I’d imagine, well assume, most of the positional play and instruction would be issued in the cinema-esque room we have at Moor Farm, not out side. 

Bielsa is a man of fine margins, which I really like and I think he’s a great tactician, but these type of things can throw such people off. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

Seriously, I hope we beat them tonight, Lampard takes the piss out of it and we leave it there. 

How much of an advantage could they possibly gain? I’d imagine, well assume, most of the positional play and instruction would be issued in the cinema-esque room we have at Moor Farm, not out side. 

Bielsa is a man of fine margins, which I really like and I think he’s a great tactician, but these type of things can throw such people off. 

I imagine the poor soul who managed to get himself caught might face some godfather esq. wrath, though ? 

Just now, Smyth_18 said:

It's all a bit ridiculous. Why are we always in the middle of these things?

Cos we're so big the Championship revolves around us ?

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Lose tonight then official complaint.

Win tonight then just laugh it off...

I think if the paperwork for naming the team gets handed to Frank with the starting XI already filled out, then an official complaint would be warranted.

I hope we report Leeds to the EFL and get them banned and hopefully a points deduction to let them know this behaviour isn’t acceptable. Disgusting club with disgusting fans. 

Would Lampard and Derby do things like that? Absolutely not because we are a club with integrity unlike Leeds(who no-one likes apart from sky sports).

Just now, McLovin said:

I hope we report Leeds to the EFL and get them banned and hopefully a points deduction to let them know this behaviour isn’t acceptable. Disgusting club with disgusting fans. 

Would Lampard and Derby do things like that? Absolutely not because we are a club with integrity unlike Leeds(who no-one likes apart from sky sports).

That's an overreaction.

It's banter worthy at its most serious, imo. Something for the Leeds and Derby fans to have some fun with tonight.

If we report them and they've broken a rule there'll be some punishment but I'm not sure it'll be much of one.

Archived