'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

It’s actually pathetic from Leeds then again they are top of the league so they probably have been doing it all season!

I think its a fair assumption this is the first time he's been caught, rather than the first time he's done it.

I'm a bit confused about it tbh. I don't think it's particularly serious, but at the same time it does provide the possibility of gaining an advantage and with that in mind I struggle to believe that it isn't common practice if there are no rules preventing it from happening.

If it is common practice, I struggle to believe someone wouldn't get caught in a shrub outside a training ground in England at least once a week.

Surely etiquette alone hasn't been keeping everyone from doing this?

If there are no rules against it, the only conclusion I can come to is that people get caught all the time but such a song and dance is not made of it. Perhaps this time being caused by the police call-out due to exceptionally suspicious activity that made people think he was a rapist or something.

There must be a rule against it, my brain can't handle this ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Leeds, Derby, Bielsa, Lampard and Spy gate! It’s Sky’s wet dream tonight 

It’s not even made the yellow ticker on Sky Sports News, too busy with the Hudson-Odoi tug of war with Chelsea and Bayern

Can’t wait for Club Spy to be added as a staff role on Football Manager 2020. Now we know there’s no punishment for doing so, it’s going to be a free-for-all of spies.

Attributes:

Undetected entering - 14

Covert observation - 16

Binocular operation - 19

4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I suppose if he was outside the fence there isn’t much anyone can do about it and so what anyway. It shows they are worried about us.

Well the pair of pliers shows some intent ! - did he use them ? Was there damage ? Was he on his own ? What about the grassy knoll?

I wonder if the "change of clothes" was a similar outfit to Derby's training gear ? 

Planning to break-in and then merge with our staff like Hitman until we arrived at Elland road, where he swapped all our players boots for ones a size smaller.

I've been chuckling along to the related threads/posts on this subject, and do find it all highly amusing, although a little surprised to hear there may well be no rules/laws broken (as it's been left to the clubs to sort out).

... but should we be giving a little more serious consideration as to exactly where this adult (presumably?) and employee of Leeds Utd (allegedly?) is doing his spying?  This is not just a football club training ground when all said and done, but an academy, frequented by minors.

How would this go down if said spy was doing said spying over a school's playing fields? 

This so-called spy could earn himself some very serious accusations, if he's not careful!  Especially coming from Leeds!

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

What if he’d had a snipers rifle like on the Fortnite game?

Maybe @sage would have taken him out while hiding in a bush?

Mason Bennett is given a thermal sniper rifle while he is out injured. They gave one to Lawrence but he kept missing.  

TOP SECRET....RESTRICTED ACCESS ONLY

Report following observations On Derby County’s Preparations for Game against Leeds United

The current Derby County team has no obvious weaknesses.

They play with flair and determination.

To be in with any chance of scoring more goals than them any team would have to be at the very top of their game.

They have overcome an earlier tendency to fade at the end of a game and now play to the final whistle as evidenced by their recent 3-4 victory over Norwich.

PS Any of this information is ‘out there’ and does not require the exorbitant costs of drones, spies, blackmail, bribes, threats, kidnappings or other nefarious and outdated methods previously suggested.

Archived