'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

3 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Well, it has happened because his own manager openly employed AVB for that very purpose. 

And who called the police? And has anyone been arrested or charged with anything?

Sorry, but to make out that this huge and unprecedented breach of sporting etiquette has occurred is completely disingenuous.

Mourinho was smuggled in to give team talks when he was banned ffs! Did Frank refuse to listen because it was against the rules?

Smuggled in? Can you prove this also?and by proof i dont mean a link to a daily mail article alledging it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

So you have absolute proof? 

Where's your 'proof' that Bielsa gained information which helped him win the game?

Where's your 'evidence' that this sort of thing doesn't happen in England, apart from Frank saying so?

I'd go with the weight of probability, personally, rather than just accept the narrative we're being fed. 

Just now, Lambchop said:

Where's your 'proof' that Bielsa gained information which helped him win the game?

Where's your 'evidence' that this sort of thing doesn't happen in England, apart from Frank saying so?

I'd go with the weight of probability, personally, rather than just accept the narrative we're being fed. 

So what do YOU think should be done about this. Nothing? 

Just now, Paul71 said:

Great you post proof which includes the words 'this story has never been verified '

I didn't say it was 'proof'; neither of us are in a position to provide proof either way, so your repeated demands for it are a bit pointless. 

As I say, weight of probability, and make of it what you will. 

3 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

So why do it if no gain?

I dont have evidence it doesn't go on. But surely to state as fact that frank knows is wrong without evidence?

Lets hope you never do jury duty. 

It's stupid to think no advantage would be gained.

There is a reason he turned up the day before. You know who is injured, you know whether the shape of defensive training is to press or contain, or to push out wide etc etc.

Even down to set pieces or practising penalties.

I think it's disgusting.

4 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

I didn't say it was 'proof'; neither of us are in a position to provide proof either way, so your repeated demands for it are a bit pointless. 

As I say, weight of probability, and make of it what you will. 

I said provide proof, you cant.

As the person alledging guilt you should provide proof not the other way round.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

So why do it if no gain?

I dont have evidence it doesn't go on. But surely to state as fact that frank knows is wrong without evidence?

Lets hope you never do jury duty. 

Listen to Bielsa's press conference, which I've already posted. 

For me, Bielsa's straightforward admission comes across with more credibility and integrity than Frank blustering away from a moral high ground which probably doesn't exist, even in his own head. 

That's just my reading of the situation, which seems to be reinforced by numerous comments from others in the game. 

Believe what you want, obviously. 

6 minutes ago, Norman said:

It's stupid to think no advantage would be gained.

There is a reason he turned up the day before. You know who is injured, you know whether the shape of defensive training is to press or contain, or to push out wide etc etc.

Even down to set pieces or practising penalties.

I think it's disgusting.

Bielsa publicises his tactical methods in great detail, and usually gives out his team sheets several days in advance.

It's not like he's gaining any information about us which we don't already have about him, so where is the advantage exactly?

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

So if there is nothing to be gained from using binoculars outside the training ground then why do it? And why carry pliers? Incase you get a unusually tough steak at the local pub?

Surely intent is an issue also.

There clearly is something to be gained. Really valuable prior knowledge of our team and apparent tactics.

as far as i'm aware though, it is not an offence to be in possession of a pair of pliers. 

Like i said before, if he used them then new rules apply.

TobyWanKenobi

This topic is done and dusted. We complained. Leeds apologised, then they beat us fair and square in the matrch. Let's not let this issue drag on like a mardy Cardiff fan stuck in a bit of snow.

Just now, Lambchop said:

Listen to Bielsa's press conference, which I've already posted. 

For me, Bielsa's straightforward admission comes across with more credibility and integrity than Frank blustering away from a moral high ground which probably doesn't exist, even in his own head. 

That's just my reading of the situation, which seems to be reinforced by numerous comments from others in the game. 

Believe what you want, obviously. 

I will i will believe facts not speculation.

His straightforward admission having been caught? Or was this before they got caught?

You say he has credibility yet would he have admitted if he hadn't been caught? No of course not so there goes any credibility.

Still know how much you like to disagree so on the weight of probability i am assuming if everyone on here was slating frank and supporting bielsa you would be posting 'proof' that frank was totally innocent.

1 minute ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

This topic is done and dusted. We complained. Leeds apologised, then they beat us fair and square in the matrch. Let's not let this issue drag on like a mardy Cardiff fan stuck in a bit of imaginary snow.

Ftfy

10 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I said provide proof, you cant.

As the person alledging guilt you should provide proof not the other way round.

You/ Frank are alleging that Bielsa is uniquely engaged in a dishonest practice which gives him an unfair advantage. 

The burden of proof is with you. 

Archived