Sign in to follow this  
minesahartington

'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

New England Patriots Bill Belichick was fined $500k for recording the opposition in the US and the Patriots lost their first draft pick. All joking aside, I think this is pretty serious, underhand stuff and Leeds should be suitably punished. Formations and team selections are likely to be tested in the days before a game and this would give a major tactical edge to Leeds. Sending an employee to essentially break and enter is utterly lamentable and I would be thoroughly ashamed if Derby did this. 

Throw the book at them. 

32 minutes ago, I Am Sheep said:

I don't think this needs anything more than a public apology from Leeds then be done with it tbf.

So........how many more times have they done this over this season so far, how many points have they gained through it ? When asked have you done this before they are bound to say NO ! .......I won't believe a word of it.........my memory goes WAY back and I despise their tactics.........THROW THE BOOK AT THEM , DONT BE LENIENT !

NWell I think it’s great fun. Hardly earth shaking that opponent tries to get inside info on how we are playing, training, setting up.

Assuming there was no trespass, no one hurt or corrupted then .. bring it on. I hope we have secret departments like DE 5 and De 6 with 00 agents, watches with garott wires, laser pens and a beretta. We have a Martin but it’s a Chris rather than an Aston and it’s away at the dealers at the moment, getting a new ejector seat fitted. 

Meanwhile .. 0014 has his licence to kill .. COYR .. My name is Marriott, Jack Marriott 

Interesting fact Rosa Kleb with predictive text comes out as Rosa Kleenex 

right, bought my Now TV pass, stew in oven, wine glass full, Locked and loaded, i’d Love it we beat them. 

a) As someone said earlier, can’t believe this is their first time doing this. They wouldn’t do it if they didn’t expect to gain advantage from it

b) They’ve instructed someone on their payroll to cheat and to trespass

c) It disrupted our training session the day before a big match

d) can you imagine the uproar if this happened to Man Utd or Chelsea?

Same old dirty Leeds, just a different method of cheating.

Maybe he was there for none footballing reasons. Maybe Mel has looked at ways to generate extra revenue and has turned Moor Farm into an exclusive daytime members only dogging club and he couldn't afford membership.

1 hour ago, Wignall12 said:

So........how many more times have they done this over this season so far, how many points have they gained through it ? When asked have you done this before they are bound to say NO ! .......I won't believe a word of it.........my memory goes WAY back and I despise their tactics.........THROW THE BOOK AT THEM , DONT BE LENIENT !

I think the 22 players on the pitch have way more of a bearing on the result than a flasher in the bushes.