'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wignall12 said:

So........how many more times have they done this over this season so far, how many points have they gained through it ? When asked have you done this before they are bound to say NO ! .......I won't believe a word of it.........my memory goes WAY back and I despise their tactics.........THROW THE BOOK AT THEM , DONT BE LENIENT !

I think the 22 players on the pitch have way more of a bearing on the result than a flasher in the bushes.

Well he's admitted to it. Started off by saying that he takes all the responsibility and he sent someone without letting Leeds know. He acted sorry that Lampard and Derby didn't find it acceptable (as if we were going to be like yeah that's fine Marcelo, come on in). He then moved on to say that it doesn't matter if it's illegal or legal, correct or incorrect and that he's done it for years in South America.

The blokes a cheat. He might be successful and well respected across Europe or whatever, but he's a cheat. Richard Keogh to score the winner tonight then boot that ducking bucket from under him and leave him flat on his arse. twit.

What will happen is they will fine em about 25 k. That will send out the message its worth the risk.

Once a precedent is set thats it.

So set one a make it clear it's not acceptable.

8 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Well he's admitted to it. Started off by saying that he takes all the responsibility and he sent someone without letting Leeds know. He acted sorry that Lampard and Derby didn't find it acceptable (as if we were going to be like yeah that's fine Marcelo, come on in). He then moved on to say that it doesn't matter if it's illegal or legal, correct or incorrect and that he's done it for years in South America.

The blokes a cheat. He might be successful and well respected across Europe or whatever, but he's a cheat. Richard Keogh to score the winner tonight then boot that ducking bucket from under him and leave him flat on his arse. twit.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Have to agree with what David said earlier. Many non Derby fans are calling Bielsa a legend for doing it and banter and it won’t make a difference. Glad to see Bent and Andrews calling him out on it. 

The Leeds fans on Twitter find it absolutely hilarious, but the pundits and journalists are appalled by it. I'd be interested to see how Leeds would react if Bielsa were our manager and we'd spied on them.

Archived