'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

11 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The "change of clothes" is the bit that really has me intrigued though. I wonder if its a tux.

With his licence to kill and Walther PPK in the pocket?

Dee dee de dee de dee dee dee.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rowett got the sack,

Karanka turned his back,

Dirty Leeds hired a spy,

The Police were right,

Your spy was poo,

Were Derby County, we'll be singing all night

Tune of the england cricket song about Strauss (with Strauss our captain we'll take the urn home)

30 minutes ago, Cjay said:

What of any major importance can be learned from hiding in a bush with a notepad that cant be gathered from watching matches?

any new free kick or corner routines that we were working on - that would be a significant advantage if they knew what they were in advance yeah?

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Got to love football fan mentality.

Somehow this event is embarrassing to Derby. Yet you can guarantee if t'were the other way around, Leeds fans would be in uproar.

Yeah I just had a quick look on Twitter, amazing how so many can find a way to be the victim in all this

47 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Caught by the fuzz

While I was still in the bush

In the back of the van

With my head in my hands

Just like a bad dream

I was easily seen.

If only Bielsa could be here now

He'd get me out he'd sort me out alright

I knew I should have stayed at home tonight.

I want to live in a world when this gets 500 likes and everyone sings it tonight.

Any fans who have been to all/most the game can you tell us what the team will be tonight? How about which players are definitely fit? Any new routines we need to know about? 

Thought not. That's the advantage you get from spying before a game, alot of us have watched every minute of every game this year but couldn't even make a solid guess at any of the above, spying the day before is likely to give an indication of that. 

8 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Got to love football fan mentality.

Somehow this event is embarrassing to Derby. Yet you can guarantee if t'were the other way around, Leeds fans would be in uproar.

If this was the other way round, our fans would also be in uproar, look at the comments which were made when the Mel drone stories came out in the tabloids, he was getting crucified for it despite being a load of balls. And this reported "spying" was his own club!

Imagine had we sent someone to spy up at Leeds training ground this week, the club, Mel, Frank, would be getting absolutely hammered today for it, this forum, social media in utter meltdown.

As it's Leeds though, some are playing this down, brushing it off as no big deal. I don't get it. 

In a game of fine margins, just one piece of information seen ahead of the game could be enough to change the result tonight.

For those that are brushing it off as no big deal and no advantage to be had, ask yourself one question, why does Bielsa do it?

The man they call a genius, obsessed with the game. Why?

Fully expect Leeds fans to laugh this off, play it down, defend their club, not ours.

The Football Association are set to launch an investigation into Derby’s “spy row” with Leeds.

Mirror Sport understands that Derby are determined to take the matter further and have been in contact with the FA.

The FA are also in dialogue with the Football League with Derby determined to report their Championship rivals over the row.

But if found guilty of any wrong doing, Leeds could face an FA punishment as English football’s governing body looks into the amazing story.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/derby-vs-leeds-spy-row-13843219

Archived