'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

The Leeds manager must believe it gives his team an advantage to spy on his opponents otherwise he wouldn't go to the trouble of organising it, sending someone out whose judgement he trusts, armed with a pair of pliers ffs!

Derby fans in general seem more amused than outraged so I find it strange that some think we should not discuss it?

Derby have done nothing wrong, Leeds have. I'm not suggesting any punishment, just making the point that whatever happens, whatever is discussed, Derby are the innocent party in all this.

They should be docked points.  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lambchop said:

I wonder if Frank will be handing back the medals he won at Chelsea when Mourinho was using AVB as a spy. 

Pure hypocrisy, I'm afraid. 

Deflecting the point. That’s Chelsea not Derby, You’re a dirty cheating club with no moral compass. You deserve to be stripped of points and it’s a disgrace if that doesn’t happen. 

It's ridiculous our fans are defending Leeds here, who gives a poo if they were better on the night? They cheated. It's not funny, Bielsa doesn't deserve to be commended for honesty, it doesn't matter if they do that in Argentina. Why are our fans much more willing to stick up for other clubs than our own? Leeds fans would be outraged if it happened to them.

2 hours ago, Lambchop said:

Where's your 'proof' that Bielsa gained information which helped him win the game?

Where's your 'evidence' that this sort of thing doesn't happen in England, apart from Frank saying so?

I'd go with the weight of probability, personally, rather than just accept the narrative we're being fed. 

To be fair, you are not good at recognising spies. Well remember your position regarding events at Salisbury Town, again when you just would not accept the narrative we were being fed.

58 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Just to clarify do people think Leeds gained an advantage by sending someone to look at us training? From what I saw on Friday night they must have put rohypnol in out drinks before the game which is far more concerning.

You are so missing the point. 

Football and personnel and tactics.  

Waste of time trying anything in training

meh you know better than a furious Lampard wow 

p@@t

Spying on your next opponents at their training ground, where they are obviously preparing a game plan and tactics at free-kicks and corners, is undoubtedly cheating.

Do Leeds gain an advantage, presumably, if not, why do it? But they certainly gained a psychological advantage from gamesmanship. If the EFL has any clout, or moral compass, they will deduct points from Leeds. Don't hold your breath!

11 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Who knows. 

That’s not the point 

Why do you think teams are named 1 hour before kick off ! 

In my opinion if we had turned up on Friday night we may have given Leeds a game. We didn’t play well too many players didn’t perform on the night and we lost. 

Move on we have got a game on Wednesday.

Just now, Gritters said:

In my opinion if we had turned up on Friday night we may have given Leeds a game. We didn’t play well too many players didn’t perform on the night and we lost. 

Move on we have got a game on Wednesday.

Can’t move on from cheats 

Archived