Sign in to follow this  
LB_DCFC

Craig Bryson

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Let him go to Rangers to free up some wages and bring in one or two cheaper options. That Glenn Kamara and a centre back, perhaps? 

Then give him a testimonial in the summer. Get all the Rangers fans down like they did for Ted McMinn's to create a cracking occasion in the sunshine.

This! 

Get the old band back together, Bucko, Hughes, Hendricks

Edit: Sammon as well anyone?....

Edited by DJFern94

5 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Let him go to Rangers to free up some wages and bring in one or two cheaper options. That Glenn Kamara and a centre back, perhaps? 

Then give him a testimonial in the summer. Get all the Rangers fans down like they did for Ted McMinn's to create a cracking occasion in the sunshine.

Kamaras gone to rangers so we can count him out 

5 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Kamara has signed a pre contract with Rangers.

Only if we get a decent sum for him.

Otherwise let him stay for the rest of the season and finally experience promotion with us. 

Cant blame him if he went. A chance to play at a big club and win trophies at the end of his career 😉

I still dont think he'd go there, there's not many players have family supporting one side and play for the other.

Can't Gerrard go for Butterfield instead? He is younger. Seriously Frank hasn't fallen over himself to offer a new contract and Bryson is 32. I would let him go for a fee.

Will be sad to see him go but he’s not the same player he was a few seasons ago, will always be a Derby legend but it’s time to move on. Would free up some wages for hopefully a younger midfielder. Tom Bayliss anyone?

Hibs would be a more likely destination I'd have thought. Thanks for everything but I'd let him and his sizeable wages go in a heartbeat tbh.

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Cant blame him going back to Scotland with a baby on the way & no sign of a contract here.

Been a great servant but for me is past his best and barely offers much in games now.

It's an interesting view. Bryson's performance was lambasted on here in the Boro game, but interestingly Lampard singled him out for praise in the post-match interview.

That said, he is 32 and we all know the score.... reduce the wage bill; reduce the squad age.

No brainer.

He’s been a good player but he’s faded & not what he was. Is he good enough for a promotion chasing side & would he get into any of the other top six sides ?