Craig Bryson - signed a pre-contract with Aberdeen

LB_DCFC

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

David's had no approach yet. Apparently.  

True. 

I did try and call them to see if they were interested but got disconnected. Tried a couple of times since and goes straight to voicemail ??‍♂️

Good luck to Bryson.

One of my favourite Derby players since he first joined back in the Nigel Clough days. I remember him running Leeds into the absolute ground the first season he was here. Didn't deserve a lot of tge stick he got later on, but all those niggling injuries meant we never quite got fully sharp Bryso in recent seasons. Take Sheff Utd at home last season, peach of a classic Bryson goal right from KO, then off injured minutes later.

44 minutes ago, valleyram said:

i hope shinnie is half as good for the club as bryso has been but main thing is i am getting my daughter and grand son back up the road and will always keep an eye out for Derby result , great club and best of luck for the season ahead 

I always knew you had one eye Valley, but hadn’t guessed you were that close to Brys.  I hope he settles well with the Don’s, and as many have posted he goes with a lot of love and affection, and has created some great memories.

52 minutes ago, valleyram said:

i hope shinnie is half as good for the club as bryso has been but main thing is i am getting my daughter and grand son back up the road and will always keep an eye out for Derby result , great club and best of luck for the season ahead 

knew it. You've done well to not reveal you're his father/mother in law when debating during the rough times a few years back. Your reaction to Bryson being dropped for the 2014 final was very strong.

I wish him the best of luck, would be interested to see if he goes into coaching after, I think he has a steely and driven personality that would be a good attribute if he stays in the game after Aberdeen

12 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

knew it. You've done well to not reveal you're his father/mother in law when debating during the rough times a few years back. Your reaction to Bryson being dropped for the 2014 final was very strong.

I wish him the best of luck, would be interested to see if he goes into coaching after, I think he has a steely and driven personality that would be a good attribute if he stays in the game after Aberdeen

And still to this day think if he had started Derby would have been a premiership club but hey ho we will never know 

1 minute ago, valleyram said:

And still to this day think if he had started Derby would have been a premiership club but hey ho we will never know 

I think we'd have had a better chance last month with him instead of Huddlestone!

Very very good player for us. Terrific servant.

he looked disappointed when he got injured and subbed (v qpr home ) as he must have suspected that it robbed him of a proper farewell.

Craig ????? all the best 

Have to say I've been critical of him in the past, particularly in his first couple of seasons, but I'm sad to see him go. Fans always have a soft spot for players who clearly love the club, and Bryso is one of those players.

Never once doubted his commitment to this great club.

Best wishes Craig, hope to see you in the stands as a fan in the future!

Archived