LB_DCFC

Craig Bryson

3 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Some of the pre-match stick he got on here was disgraceful. Some of our fans are complete tossers.

Shall we just say some of our fans are negative and prefer to live like that ?

I love Bryson, and his engine has been and still is extraordinary; I just think in terms of his technical ability, both on the ball and his tackling, his levels have dropped a lot from previous seasons, and I don't think the engine alone is enough.

That being said, if we have him until the end of the season I'm not hugely fussed - but I don't see him here next season, for sure.

Surprised when we brought Lawrence on for Tom, but Frank does like to go for it.

and bryso did a fair enough job dropping deeper in midfield. Maybe a bit of a role for him yet as he morphs into our own Lothar Matthaeus👍 

I think Bryson may choose to eat his own foot rather than play for Rangers .  Plus I reckon he has another couple of years at championship level for a team with midtable aspirations and a possibility of playoffs .  Actually that sounds like us next year if we miss out this time .  Sign him up.