Craig Bryson - signed a pre-contract with Aberdeen

LB_DCFC

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LB_DCFC said:

Interesting one. Out of contract in summer and Rangers would be a very difficult club for Craig to turn down. Would be reasonably big wages and would give us the possibility to strengthen this window as well.

I think his allegiances may side with the east end of Glasgow. 

7 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

I think his allegiances may side with the east end of Glasgow. 

Forgot he was a Celtic fan, but wouldn't be the first player to play for the rivals to the team they supported. Would be a reasonable payday and the opportunity to play in Europe can't be sniffed at.

When he almost joined Celtic a few years ago I remember someone knowing they knew his family, and they were all Celtic fans. Not sure where that sits on Bryson’s lists of priorities 

Certainly hope he doesn’t leave though. He’s going through a rocky spell but don’t forget the impact he had at Cardiff last season, specifically during the latter stages of the season 

I'll be gutted to see Bryson leave, when he does finally go, as I was when Buxton finally left. He's been a huge part of the club for so many years and has been an ambassador since the day he came through the door. 

We need to replace him and he's time is coming to an end as a Derby player, so if the deal makes sense and most importantly if he wants it then we should do whatever we can to sanction it. He may well want to stay and help finish the job off here, but Rangers would be a good move for him at this stage in his career. I think he would be a very good player for them too. 

Let him go to Rangers to free up some wages and bring in one or two cheaper options. 

Then give him a testimonial in the summer. Get all the Rangers fans down like they did for Ted McMinn's to create a cracking occasion in the sunshine.

Edit: My original suggestion of replacing him with Glen Kamara is invalid. The bar steward will be competing with him for a spot at Rangers!

6 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Let him go to Rangers to free up some wages and bring in one or two cheaper options. That Glenn Kamara and a centre back, perhaps? 

Then give him a testimonial in the summer. Get all the Rangers fans down like they did for Ted McMinn's to create a cracking occasion in the sunshine.

This! 

Get the old band back together, Bucko, Hughes, Hendricks

Edit: Sammon as well anyone?....

5 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Let him go to Rangers to free up some wages and bring in one or two cheaper options. That Glenn Kamara and a centre back, perhaps? 

Kamaras gone to rangers so we can count him out 

5 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Kamara has signed a pre contract with Rangers.

Archived