Sign in to follow this  
B4ev6is

Derby needs you

Right guys derby need us fans to back them home and away to help them to keep our title hopes alive.

But also we need to help them win against st maries away we pulled off impossable at old trafford and nearly beat chelsea at there place.

The might black and white can pull off another shock once more.

Now to friday we need as many derby fans as we can to back the lads and really put preasure on leeds.

Derby needs you

I travel all country because I love my mighty derby county.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Right guys derby need us fans to back them home and away to help them to keep our title hopes alive.

But also we need to help them win against st maries away we pulled off impossable at old trafford and nearly beat chelsea at there place.

The might black and white can pull off another shock once more.

Now to friday we need as many derby fans as we can to back the lads and really put preasure on leeds.

Derby needs you

I travel all country because I love my mighty derby county.

Great post B4.  You really are an inspiration.

...Just be careful you don't over-do the pulling off.  You mentioned it twice in the same post there.  happy0034.gif

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I’m going to turn the volume up and shout like hell me.

Don't forget to stick a mixed pulse and quinoa salad pot in the fridge and charge yersen £10 to eat it at half time for that authentic Southampton FC atmosphere 😂

1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

Don't forget to stick a mixed pulse and quinoa salad pot in the fridge and charge yersen £10 to eat it at half time for that authentic Southampton FC atmosphere 😂

Thanks for the (asparagus) tips mate.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

They need me? Short at left back again are we? Keep telling frank I’m right footed but if they insist 

We need a new scapegoat mate ❤️