Derby needs you

B4ev6is

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Cost me less to drive down there and back myself than drive to Derby, park, and get the roadrider - £30 vs £42. 

So, two people travelling by car and staying at a hotel overnight with dinner and breakfast will cost me £105. If we went and came back on the roadrider it'll cost £80 without eating.

Plus £10 for a scarf @BurtonRam7

Scarf.JPG

Really? Roadrider is £25/27. If two of you travelling to Southampton and back from Derby you would use more than £54 petrol unless you're in a punto,  surely? 

Maybe you live south of Derby? 

To be honest, we're finding the petrol costs to be at least as much as Roadrider these days but we do often choose to drive for convenience. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, angieram said:

Really? Roadrider is £25/27. If two of you travelling to Southampton and back from Derby you would use more than £54 petrol unless you're in a punto,  surely? 

Maybe you live south of Derby? 

To be honest, we're finding the petrol costs to be at least as much as Roadrider these days but we do often choose to drive for convenience. 

It’s 150 miles from my house to St Mary’s. 50 miles to Pride Park. Usuall day to day travel is 10p per mile in my car. Cruising down the M6 and M40 will improve that slightly. 

Archived