Derby needs you

B4ev6is

Right guys derby need us fans to back them home and away to help them to keep our title hopes alive.

But also we need to help them win against st maries away we pulled off impossable at old trafford and nearly beat chelsea at there place.

The might black and white can pull off another shock once more.

Now to friday we need as many derby fans as we can to back the lads and really put preasure on leeds.

Derby needs you

I travel all country because I love my mighty derby county.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Right guys derby need us fans to back them home and away to help them to keep our title hopes alive.

But also we need to help them win against st maries away we pulled off impossable at old trafford and nearly beat chelsea at there place.

The might black and white can pull off another shock once more.

Now to friday we need as many derby fans as we can to back the lads and really put preasure on leeds.

Derby needs you

I travel all country because I love my mighty derby county.

Great post B4.  You really are an inspiration.

...Just be careful you don't over-do the pulling off.  You mentioned it twice in the same post there.  happy0034.gif

1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

Don't forget to stick a mixed pulse and quinoa salad pot in the fridge and charge yersen £10 to eat it at half time for that authentic Southampton FC atmosphere ?

Thanks for the (asparagus) tips mate.

Title hopes?

And now you're gonna believe us, 

we're gonna w.....

nah.

1 hour ago, CHCDerby said:

Would more people go if the Road Rider wasn't as expensive and more reachable than just one pickup location? 

Cost me less to drive down there and back myself than drive to Derby, park, and get the roadrider - £30 vs £42. 

So, two people travelling by car and staying at a hotel overnight with dinner and breakfast will cost me £105. If we went and came back on the roadrider it'll cost £80 without eating.

Plus £10 for a scarf @BurtonRam7

Scarf.JPG

Archived