Leeds Fan In Peace 2

Cjay

20 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

I agree that we shouldn't have been rattled, but disagree about him having time to come up with something else. The incident cracked off right at the end of the Thursday training session, which was cut short. From there it would be off to the team coach to travel up to Leeds, so if they had been working on new corner and free-kick routines, which everybody does, then there simply wouldn't be time to practice anything else. The best he could do is present his ideas verbally. But no time to try them out, and definitely not to perfect anything.

We already knew that it was going to be a tough match, but to go out onto the ;pitch knowing that your opponents knew everything about how you were going to play, including all the new, "top secret" ideas we could surprise you with, then it can be  demoralising. On top of that, we know we haven't been playing at our best for a few weeks, despite the fairly good results against the top 6 teams we've been playing recently. It shouldn't have happened, but our players obviously let their heads go down. They shouldn't have, but it happens from time to time to most players.

Even so, you were still the better side, and probably would have won anyway.

Once again, best wishes for the rest of the season.

Hand on heart do you think that had it been the other way around Bielsa wouldn't have had other plans ready?

Or if it was Poch? Do you think he wouldn't have other plans?

Or Pep or Fergie etc.

I think a more experienced manager would have handled it much better tbh.

Poch has already said he would have no problem making his training sessions public.

It wouldn't even surprise me if the "spy" got caught on purpose tbh.

I think Frank allowed his emotions to get the better of him, maybe showed his own inexperience.

Firmly believe had it been a more experienced manager they would have had backup ideas and plans, no problem.

Think you will be top 6 tbh, there's a good side there, but perhaps 2 or 3 quality players short imo.

Thanks for the response mate

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

That's not the issue, stop tring to deflect away from the fact that you lot are out and out cheats.

We will agree to disagree.

Your in the minority incidentally, most football fans ive spoken to and read see this as a total non event.

Originally i was annoyed, now not fussed, totally blown out of proportion and anyone who thinks it isnt common practice is very naive.

2 minutes ago, Cjay said:

We will agree to disagree.

Your in the minority incidentally, most football fans ive spoken to and read see this as a total non event.

Originally i was annoyed, now not fussed, totally blown out of proportion and anyone who thinks it isnt common practice is very naive.

Your cheating Manager should get at least a ban for bringing the game in to disrepute and your keeper a big ban for deliberately kicking Holmes in the face don't you think? Also I don't think Leeds are that great....Ipswich would have done us over the way we played on Friday night. I really hope you implode and don't go up. Have a nice day.....

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Your cheating Manager should get at least a ban for bringing the game in to disrepute and your keeper a big ban for deliberately kicking Holmes in the face don't you think? Also I don't think Leeds are that great....Ipswich would have done us over the way we played on Friday night. I really hope you implode and don't go up. Have a nice day.....

I too felt Leeds were not very good ( we were utterly deplorable on the night) but they are currently top of the league but bizarrely no one team has looked exceptional this season 

9 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Keeper should absolutely get a ban, fully agree. 

MB maybe a fine.

You're entitled to your opinion, we have Manchester United fans saying we are better then half the Premier league.

I think we are comfortably the best team in the league, have all season.

Other teams have more individual quality in areas.

You have a nice day to?

5 minutes ago, Cjay said:

MB maybe a fine.

You're entitled to your opinion, we have Manchester United fans saying we are better then half the Premier league.

You have a nice day to?

Well, let's see where you Dirties are come May, that is when it all counts as us Rams know all too well....

29 minutes ago, Cjay said:

MB maybe a fine.

You have a nice day to?

Half the championship is at least equal to half the premiership 

It’s  just a shame that large historic clubs litter the championship and the premiership has a cat litter of tiny teams/ clubs etc - the premier league must hate it 

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Half the championship is at least equal to half the premiership 

It’s  just a shame that large historic clubs litter the championship and the premiership has a cat litter of tiny teams/ clubs etc - the premier league must hate it 

It is and so must Sky.

No disrespect to these sides but how hard must it be for Sky to promote Burnley vs Bournemouth as a Super Sunday game?

As opposed to a Leeds vs Derby or Villa vs Birmingham or whatever.

Read through some Prem forums, they hate it, the big sides want the historically big teams back asap. 

What about the all-important Leicester vs. Southampton or the ferociously bitter Watford vs. Brighton?

Don't want to start a Sky rant but they've watered-down real rivalries and created (in my view) a boring league. The championship has got to be the most exciting and entertaining football league in England. Isn't it something like 3rd or 4th in Europe in terms of total attendances. How good would it be to see the 'big' teams back up?

Archived