Leeds Fan In Peace 2

Cjay

Hello Rams?

With the game coming up thought id come back.

Just wondering what you think of Frank Lampards Derby so far?

Key players, disappointments, season so far and how you see it panning out and finally the game on Friday.

Thanks in advance.

Cjay.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Hello Rams?

Key players, disappointments, season so far and how you see it panning out and finally the game on Friday.

Thanks in advance.

Cjay.

Don't tell him.

We don't want him passing on that they should be careful about Marriott and Mount and that Wilson takes the free kicks.

6 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Hello Rams?

Thanks in advance.

Cjay.

Disappointed that the game is on a Friday night. 

I am, personnally, taking more positives from games, than under Rowett.  It's seems like a ride on a brand new rollercoster, however this one makes you smile more, and scream less.

Jack Marriott is the one for me, disappointment is the constant flack Keogh is getting, and the slow removal of the dead wood. 

Season going better than expected, and would be very pleased if we make the top six, however think we will fall short, by not very much.

Friday, it is yours to lose.

10 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Hello Rams?

Thanks in advance.

Cjay.

If you asked most fans, they would have said that this year is a transitional year.  Most would have been happy to see us play more attractive, attacking football, and be within reach of the playoffs around Christmas.

On that basis, I think you'll find most fans more than happy with progress so far.

16 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Hello Rams?

Thanks in advance.

Cjay.

Key players: Wisdom is probably our main goal threat - you will want at least 5 or 6 players marking him at all times - dont say we didnt warn you. We are pretty bad at freekicks, so dont worry about fouling our players.

Disappointments: Gary Rowett not being given longer at Stoke

We keep lots of clean sheets, so you are going to have to play very well to get through our defence on Friday. We might even give you a couple of goals headstart if we are feeling generous.

Game on Friday (boo to Sky again!)

If you play like Norwich did against us recently, you’ll lose, if you played like you did at PP at the start of the season, you’ll win. Which Leeds side will turn up - the one that lost at home to Brum and Hull or the one that spanked us and Norwich at home? We’ll see!

36 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Hello Rams?

Thanks in advance.

Cjay.

And hello to you, Peacock.

Matchdays are generally a lot more enjoyable since the new owner came in.

Keogh is the key... EVERYTHING that happens, happens because of him. 

Biggest disappointment so far, is not having taken any points off Leeds.

The season so far is only c. 56.52% completed.  I expect it to be 100% complete by the end.

The game on Friday will not go to extra time/penalties, should the scores be level at 90mins.

Enjoy

Disappointments - 90 mins against you lot.

Lampard doing okay. Lots to learn.

When we are on it, we are very good. Can be very inconsistent though.

Can't be arsed to do a 450 mile round trip on a Friday night, so will be watching on TV. 

Key players - Anyone on their day. Even Keogh.

One to watch. Jody Morris, you kick off on the touchline and he will have yer...

As much as I hate this fixture, I love this fixture. Being of a certain age and all.

Remember you will always be dirty Leeds scum. Nothing washes that off.

We'll most likely batter you on Friday.

Having Harry Wilson is basically cheating. Guaranteed at least one worldy. While new signing Duncan Homeless is a £30m wonderkid poised to have his career defining game. Good luck being on the end of that.

Key players – Keyoh, geddit? Man’s a full-on liability. Just hoof everything to him and he’ll probably score you a hattrick. You needn't bother playing a midfield.

Disappointments – Still not managed to get Salma Hayek to accept my ‘friend’ request. Gutted. 

Season so far - Can’t complain… Except about Keogh, can complain about that **** all day long.

How you see it panning out – Usually with my eyes but might use binoculars if stationed in the cheap seats.

The Game on Friday – 3-0 to the Mighty Rams, Bielsa kicked off his bucket by Jody Morris then sacked in the morning.

Lampard: Doing OK, still learning but giving the impression he can learn and improve.

Key players: Marriott, Mount, Wilson.

Sason so far: pretty encouraging, still lack consistent performances but in and around top 6.

Disappointment : drawn a few winnable games which is why we're not closer

Stand out: West borm away - repeat on Friday please

End of season: Derby make the play offs but lose to eventual winners Boro and te premier league weeps at its readmission of a tony pulis  team. Leeds have a series of spectacular fall outs as the players burn out before also losing to Boro in the play offs.

23 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Don't tell him.

We don't want him passing on that they should be careful about Marriott and Mount and that Wilson takes the free kicks.

me retumbaste, un placer conocerte, me llamo Marcelo

23 hours ago, McRamFan said:

I am, personnally, taking more positives from games, than under Rowett.  It's seems like a ride on a brand new rollercoster, however this one makes you smile more, and scream less.

Jack Marriott is the one for me, disappointment is the constant flack Keogh is getting, and the slow removal of the dead wood. 

Season going better than expected, and would be very pleased if we make the top six, however think we will fall short, by not very much.

Friday, it is yours to lose.

Bit like going from one of those rickety old wooden ones to one of the new shiny ones, dont like Rowett, smug as hell, so pleased he got sacked. 

Seems you were right to take the chance on Marriott while the rest dithered, fair play, seen him a few times now looks quality, natural goalscorer. Keogh seems similar to our captain, both cbs, both divide opinion, both still get picked much to the frustration of some, we have missed our captain though, glad he should be back on Friday. 

I think you will make top 6 tbh, maybe not win it, bit inconsistent for that imo, but get there. 

Thanks for the response. 

23 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

If you asked most fans, they would have said that this year is a transitional year.  Most would have been happy to see us play more attractive, attacking football, and be within reach of the playoffs around Christmas.

On that basis, I think you'll find most fans more than happy with progress so far.

Does that mean you dont all moan and whinge and have meltdowns should you lose a game like the rest of us? ?

Get the style in place then work on building a squad more next season? 

23 hours ago, GenBr said:

Key players: Wisdom is probably our main goal threat - you will want at least 5 or 6 players marking him at all times - dont say we didnt warn you. We are pretty bad at freekicks, so dont worry about fouling our players.

Disappointments: Gary Rowett not being given longer at Stoke

We keep lots of clean sheets, so you are going to have to play very well to get through our defence on Friday. We might even give you a couple of goals headstart if we are feeling generous.

We never worry, we love to give away 5 or 6 freekicks in really threatening positions every game. 

Thats very kind of you, what we really like to do is give you a goal or two in the first 30minutes we enjoy that, we like a challenge.  

Archived