Mafiabob

4th round draw - Accrington Stanley (A)

19 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Great draw, when was the last time we played them?!

Believe the last time was in the 1956/7 season, March 16th 57, home at the Baseball Ground, 2-2 draw, with Paddy Ryan and Albert Mays scoring.

The record book reminds me I was amongst the 24,472 attendees as we headed for the Third Division title, losing just once in the final 13 games, dropping just 6 points, scoring 33 goals and conceding 11, and finishing with a season's  total of 111 goals.

14 minutes ago, Dordogne-Ram said:

Believe the last time was in the 1956/7 season, March 16th 57, home at the Baseball Ground, 2-2 draw, with Paddy Ryan and Albert Mays scoring.

The record book reminds me I was amongst the 24,472 attendees as we headed for the Third Division title, losing just once in the final 13 games, dropping just 6 points, scoring 33 goals and conceding 11, and finishing with a season's  total of 111 goals.

Was all Grandpa Keoghs fault.....🤣

10 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Ffs so much for getting a glamour London  tie where 6000 of us could have got pissed and had a good day out 

Must be a new type of shandy.

1 hour ago, Simon Bradley said:

Accrington

1 hour ago, RamontheMoor said:

Accrington Stanley...who are they 😂😂

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Accrington Stanley? Who are they?

1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

Who are they?

1 hour ago, Remy the hare said:

But who are they?

Is there an echo in here?