Sign in to follow this  
rammieib

The Replay

Is there likely to be pay on the day? I won’t know until Tuesday whether or not I can go.

Tried to look on the website but the server is too busy to come out to play!

Just now, archram said:

Is there likely to be pay on the day? I won’t know until Tuesday whether or not I can go.

They don’t usually say until a day or two before the game 

10 minutes ago, David said:

They don’t usually say until a day or two before the game 

Thanks, David. I hadn’t noticed that as I’ve never needed to know before - I try not to use up my remaining brain cells with extraneous information!

11 minutes ago, archram said:

Allocated 2,371 on a Wednesday with a 7 hour round journey for a cup replay... I would bet on it.

Alternatively, you could collect the tickets on Tuesday/Wednesday

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Allocated 2,371 on a Wednesday with a 7 hour round journey for a cup replay... I would bet on it.

Alternatively, you could collect the tickets on Tuesday/Wednesday

Thanks GoC but I live near Bristol!

1 minute ago, archram said:

Thanks GoC but I live near Bristol!

We're going down on Roadrider One and they will usually take tickets for you to collect outside the ground if you do want to go - I can do it if they can't.

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

He actually doesn't remember that Southampton v Rams was his first game in 2007 (so he was 4).

Took him in the family bit to watch us poo house a 1-0 In the Billy Davies promotion season. 

There was a bunch of booing in the Southampton stands that day. We were dreadful,  how we scraped that result is beyond me......😂

I don't think the fact he was only 4 years old affects the confusion over remembering what his first game was... you've just described every away game that season!    happy0029.gif

4 minutes ago, erathirea said:

Confirmed to be on BBC next week now also. Bet that'll help the away support...

The low away following wont be noticeable compared to the empty home seats. 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

We're going down on Roadrider One and they will usually take tickets for you to collect outside the ground if you do want to go - I can do it if they can't.

Thanks, Angie, but I heard from the hospital today and, unfortunately, won’t be able to go anyway. At least if it’s on BBC I’ll get to see it - with a bit of bribery may even get it on the actual tv and not my laptop!