The Replay

rammieib

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, angieram said:

Not impressed with where the tickets are, right in the corner of the ground. You'll all get a better view from your armchairs! 

It'll be like the se corner used to be!

St Mary's v similar to PP. Got a copper mate who told me that the Hampshire force were sent to PP to train on how to police a modern stadium. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Not impressed with where the tickets are, right in the corner of the ground. You'll all get a better view from your armchairs! 

Appentley we got sell them first my dad got the tickets today but going back to the ticket office to see if he can swap them to more centre.

11 hours ago, rammieib said:

I wonder if Frank will go strong with it being on the BBC. He must be tempted.

I see Charlie Austin has been banned from this game after sticking two fingers up to the Man City fans.

I hope Frank does put out a strong side for this as I think we would have a really good chance of winning the game. Anyway, I'm looking forward to my first visit to St Mary's. COYR.

2 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

I see Charlie Austin has been banned from this game after sticking two fingers up to the Man City fans.

I hope Frank does put out a strong side for this as I think we would have a really good chance of winning the game. Anyway, I'm looking forward to my first visit to St Mary's. COYR.

Me too! Come and say hello if you see me. 

12 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Does he know how to boo?

He actually doesn't remember that Southampton v Rams was his first game in 2007 (so he was 4).

Took him in the family bit to watch us poo house a 1-0 In the Billy Davies promotion season. 

There was a bunch of booing in the Southampton stands that day. We were dreadful,  how we scraped that result is beyond me......?

Just now, archram said:

Is there likely to be pay on the day? I won’t know until Tuesday whether or not I can go.

Tried to look on the website but the server is too busy to come out to play!

They don’t usually say until a day or two before the game 

10 minutes ago, David said:

They don’t usually say until a day or two before the game 

Thanks, David. I hadn’t noticed that as I’ve never needed to know before - I try not to use up my remaining brain cells with extraneous information!

11 minutes ago, archram said:

Is there likely to be pay on the day? I won’t know until Tuesday whether or not I can go.

Tried to look on the website but the server is too busy to come out to play!

Allocated 2,371 on a Wednesday with a 7 hour round journey for a cup replay... I would bet on it.

Alternatively, you could collect the tickets on Tuesday/Wednesday

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Allocated 2,371 on a Wednesday with a 7 hour round journey for a cup replay... I would bet on it.

Alternatively, you could collect the tickets on Tuesday/Wednesday

Thanks GoC but I live near Bristol!

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

He actually doesn't remember that Southampton v Rams was his first game in 2007 (so he was 4).

Took him in the family bit to watch us poo house a 1-0 In the Billy Davies promotion season. 

There was a bunch of booing in the Southampton stands that day. We were dreadful,  how we scraped that result is beyond me......?

I don't think the fact he was only 4 years old affects the confusion over remembering what his first game was... you've just described every away game that season!    happy0029.gif

4 minutes ago, erathirea said:

Confirmed to be on BBC next week now also. Bet that'll help the away support...

The low away following wont be noticeable compared to the empty home seats. 

Archived