The Replay

rammieib

Good lad @BurtonRam7, a few missed games whilst studying hard now will mean a lot less missed when you join the workforce.

I can see it now...

..."Sorry your honour, but the defence require an adjournment for the remainder of the day, whilst we process some new and vital evidence in the case".

"Very well BurtonRam QC, we shall reconvene tomorrow afternoon after Lunch".

"Much obliged, M'Lud".

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well if your exam in the morning you can still do it.

At least that way you could do some studying while traveling up there simples.

I’m not sure @BurtonRam7 is up to being the first student in history to pass an exam, studying on a belly full of dark fruits the night before.

39 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Good lad @BurtonRam7, a few missed games whilst studying hard now will mean a lot less missed when you join the workforce.

I can see it now...

..."Sorry your honour, but the defence require an adjournment for the remainder of the day, whilst we process some new and vital evidence in the case".

"Much obliged, M'Lud".

If I could like that post 1000 times I would. It made me crease.

The current path is to be a solicitor but the dream would be to run my own company. There are many reasons for having this dream, and one of them is that being my own boss will mean 100% away day attendance.

Weren’t you considering setting up your own online business? Any progress in that area?

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

If it was a commitment that didn’t require much brain capacity I’d go in a heartbeat... 

Oh come on.  It's a game of football!  An early cup game at that, where even the clubs themselves don't give it their all!  Just how much brain capacity do you need, ffs!

... oh wait...

...but instead I’d be on about 4 hours worth of sleep with a cider-addled brain...

First you say 3 hours sleep.  Then you add an hour but add in the caveat of being inebriated.  You need to get your story straight, otherwise folk will begin to think you're making excuses!

Anyway, if I recall, there's a car dealer pretty much next door to St Mary's (Or at least there used to be?).  Can't you just go and puke over the security guy, nick some keys, and joy-ride yourself back to mancville?  Should be back by midnight, seeing as it's not your car!  :-)

31 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

The current path is to be a solicitor but the dream would be to run my own company. There are many reasons for having this dream, and one of them is that being my own boss will mean 100% away day attendance.

Weren’t you considering setting up your own online business? Any progress in that area?

Changing your name to Saul Goodman along the way?

In the deep freeze for now, won't derail the thread by going into detail!

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

I can see it now...

"Much obliged, M'Lud".

If @BurtonRam7 gets called to the bar it will only be to pay for his half pint of dark fruits gnat's pee.

On 08/01/2019 at 18:59, CHCDerby said:

And do we sing about the BBC on Friday against Leeds? 

What do we want? 3 points v Leeds

No money back, no licence fees,

Black and white, we're all poor,

We're not watching Sky Sports Foooour,

God Bless Rams TV

Viva Rams TV

C'est Magnifique, Rams TV

Rams TV...

Rams TV...

Archived