Sign in to follow this  
rammieib

The Replay

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

that was one way mate.....and the rotton scoundrels have just increased it to 4.00. I'll be at the barricades before too long..........(its 6.20 return now!!)

but tbf the bus service now does have reclining seats, aircon and free wifi.........😀

6 miles? By the time you get in your seat and recline it, then log into Wifi you will be there. All that extra expense in the price rise and you don't get any benefit. 😂

25 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

that was one way mate.....and the rotton scoundrels have just increased it to 4.00. I'll be at the barricades before too long..........(its 6.20 return now!!)

but tbf the bus service now does have reclining seats, aircon and free wifi.........😀

Lucky fella- it’s £2.50 each way or £5 return ( yep no discount) but yes free WiFi if you can log in before I get to Derby ! 

1 hour ago, BathRam72 said:

6 miles? By the time you get in your seat and recline it, then log into Wifi you will be there. All that extra expense in the price rise and you don't get any benefit. 😂

You've clearly never tried to drive into Southampton..........😂

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I say another 4k plus again

I somehow thought you might. Tell you what B4 you get 4K there, and l guarantee you l will make it 4001.

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Come on I-Ram you are a Southerner these days like me...……….Get y'sen down there!

I am pretty sure l will be there Scarlet.  Be nice to have a bounce.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Tbf 4K is decent enough on my sky box, clear enough to see the muppets who actually made the trip and laugh. Don’t really need 4K plus

Calling our loyal travelling support “muppets “ on our own fans’ forum is a bit disingenuous, whether they be 1,000 or 4,000 in number. I hope to be there. Perhaps I’ll wave at the couch potatoes, perhaps not.

This will be a similar replay to the Leicester one a few years ago. Both managers playing a even more diluted side than the original fixture because of the more important weekend league fixture. Saying that I went to that Leicester replay and Abdul Camera scored I deflected free kick and I remember him and us celebrating like we’d won the playoffs final 😆 FA cup is pay your money take your chance.