The Replay

rammieib

2 hours ago, angieram said:

We're going down on Roadrider One and they will usually take tickets for you to collect outside the ground if you do want to go - I can do it if they can't.

Thanks, Angie, but I heard from the hospital today and, unfortunately, won’t be able to go anyway. At least if it’s on BBC I’ll get to see it - with a bit of bribery may even get it on the actual tv and not my laptop!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Estimated to be about 1200 for the game

That’s impressive I’d say, all things considered, big up to travelling Rams, start afresh after Leeds. From interview I think Frank may have given them a rocket. Looking for the response, SSA

23 hours ago, SKRam said:

That’s impressive I’d say, all things considered, big up to travelling Rams, start afresh after Leeds. From interview I think Frank may have given them a rocket. Looking for the response, SSA

I shall be going, and so will Hants Jnr. Tickets arrived today and we're somewhere in the middle. Scraves are at the ready and I may even take one of those free flanges we get given from time to time ? 

I expect to see the Swindon Rams flag at least.........

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

I shall be going, and so will Hants Jnr. Tickets arrived today and we're somewhere in the middle. Scraves are at the ready and I may even take one of those free flanges we get given from time to time ? 

I expect to see the Swindon Rams flag at least.........

Has it ever been advertised that these so-called free flanges are ours to take away?

Were they not placed on our seat for display purposes, and for our (temporary) use throughout the respective game(s), to be left in situ at full time, for subsequent collection and re-use?

...Or, to put it another way... Am I the only one who hasn't nicked one of these yet!  

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Has it ever been advertised that these so-called free flanges are ours to take away?

Were they not placed on our seat for display purposes, and for our (temporary) use throughout the respective game(s), to be left in situ at full time, for subsequent collection and re-use?

...Or, to put it another way... Am I the only one who hasn't nicked one of these yet!  

I believe the original intention was for people to leave them behind for future reuse. However, you can now take them away if you please.

Archived