Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rammieib

The Replay

Recommended Posts

Good lad @BurtonRam7, a few missed games whilst studying hard now will mean a lot less missed when you join the workforce.

I can see it now...

..."Sorry your honour, but the defence require an adjournment for the remainder of the day, whilst we process some new and vital evidence in the case".

"Very well BurtonRam QC, we shall reconvene tomorrow afternoon after Lunch".

"Much obliged, M'Lud".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well if your exam in the morning you can still do it.

At least that way you could do some studying while traveling up there simples.

I’m not sure @BurtonRam7 is up to being the first student in history to pass an exam, studying on a belly full of dark fruits the night before.

Edited by Zag zig

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Seeing as it's on BBC any chants referring to Sky Tv will be heard loud and proud.

Be sure to make your feelings known at some point.

And do we sing about the BBC on Friday against Leeds? 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Good lad @BurtonRam7, a few missed games whilst studying hard now will mean a lot less missed when you join the workforce.

I can see it now...

..."Sorry your honour, but the defence require an adjournment for the remainder of the day, whilst we process some new and vital evidence in the case".

"Very well BurtonRam QC, we shall reconvene tomorrow afternoon after Lunch".

"Much obliged, M'Lud".

 

If I could like that post 1000 times I would. It made me crease.

The current path is to be a solicitor but the dream would be to run my own company. There are many reasons for having this dream, and one of them is that being my own boss will mean 100% away day attendance.

Weren’t you considering setting up your own online business? Any progress in that area?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

 If it was a commitment that didn’t require much brain capacity I’d go in a heartbeat... 

Oh come on.  It's a game of football!  An early cup game at that, where even the clubs themselves don't give it their all!  Just how much brain capacity do you need, ffs!

 

 

... oh wait...

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

...but instead I’d be on about 4 hours worth of sleep with a cider-addled brain...

First you say 3 hours sleep.  Then you add an hour but add in the caveat of being inebriated.  You need to get your story straight, otherwise folk will begin to think you're making excuses!

 

Anyway, if I recall, there's a car dealer pretty much next door to St Mary's (Or at least there used to be?).  Can't you just go and puke over the security guy, nick some keys, and joy-ride yourself back to mancville?  Should be back by midnight, seeing as it's not your car!  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I got work next day but still going

There are fans, B4, then there are half-fans.  You know who you are, mate!  

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

If I could like that post 1000 times I would. It made me crease.

The current path is to be a solicitor but the dream would be to run my own company. There are many reasons for having this dream, and one of them is that being my own boss will mean 100% away day attendance.

Weren’t you considering setting up your own online business? Any progress in that area?

Changing your name to Saul Goodman along the way?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

If I could like that post 1000 times I would. It made me crease.

The current path is to be a solicitor but the dream would be to run my own company. There are many reasons for having this dream, and one of them is that being my own boss will mean 100% away day attendance.

Weren’t you considering setting up your own online business? Any progress in that area?

In the deep freeze for now, won't derail the thread by going into detail!

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Good lad @BurtonRam7, a few missed games whilst studying hard now will mean a lot less missed when you join the workforce.

I can see it now...

..."Sorry your honour, but the defence require an adjournment for the remainder of the day, whilst we process some new and vital evidence in the case".

"Very well BurtonRam QC, we shall reconvene tomorrow afternoon after Lunch".

"Much obliged, M'Lud".

 

If @BurtonRam7 gets called to the bar it will only be to pay for his half pint of dark fruits gnat's pee.

Share this post


Link to post
On 08/01/2019 at 18:59, CHCDerby said:

And do we sing about the BBC on Friday against Leeds? 

What do we want? 3 points v Leeds

No money back, no licence fees,

Black and white, we're all poor,

We're not watching Sky Sports Foooour,

God Bless Rams TV

Viva Rams TV

C'est Magnifique, Rams TV

Rams TV...

Rams TV...

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.