Sign in to follow this  
rammieib

The Replay

Just now, HantsRam said:

Don't forget the right chants if you're down this neck of the woods. 

"Come and have a go if you think you're erudite enough!"

🤣

I've been told when they heard about Northern clubs fans lobbing coins at each other in the 70's, they started throwing fivers so as not to be outdone.

18 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Don't forget the right chants if you're down this neck of the woods. 

"Come and have a go if you think you're erudite enough!"

🤣

Surely that would be "Venture in this vicinity if you think you're sufficiently erudite"

8 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Derby have confirmed it will be on the Wednesday, meaning I can't go. Brilliant.

Derby have confirmed it will be on the Wednesday, meaning I can go. Brilliant!

Sorry, BurtonRam - one of us was going to be disappointed either way.

24 minutes ago, angieram said:

Derby have confirmed it will be on the Wednesday, meaning I can go. Brilliant!

Sorry, BurtonRam - one of us was going to be disappointed either way.

Haha😂You are one of very few people I'd let take the mick out of me for not being able to attend an away game!

I dream that one day we'll win the FA Cup and that I'll be able to say I went to every game along the way. 

Oh, and I can just see it now. We'll beat Southampton and first dibs for Accrington away tickets will go to those who made it down to the South Coast! Punished for being a half-fan/having an exam the next day!

3 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Haha😂You are one of very few people I'd let take the mick out of me for not being able to attend an away game!

I dream that one day we'll win the FA Cup and that I'll be able to say I went to every game along the way. 

Oh, and I can just see it now. We'll beat Southampton and first dibs for Accrington away tickets will go to those who made it down to the South Coast! Punished for being a half-fan/having an exam the next day!

I admire your professionalism. I've got three meetings the next day, which I will be sleep-walking through.

I'll give the lads a cheer from you.