The Replay

rammieib

Must be a good chance for TV. If we assume two games will be on television and the BBC take Blackburn v Newcastle (I think they get first choice?), then looking at the options, we will be the other one as long as Wolves/Liverpool has a winner. Doesn't help if you don't have BT but it's a nice little bonus.

Also Wolves are playing on the Monday and Sat lunchtime of the replay week so every chance their replay won't be scheduled that week if it is a tie...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Surely we will travel in numbers? Great fans us rams. 

Dunno....Pride Park was too far for 10,000 for the home tie.

19 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Yes, we are great fans. One top flight season in 20 years yet we still average over 26,000, still take decent numbers away.

Can't go to Soton, I'm on late shift that week, would struggle to justify taking a days leave and the cost but I'm sure they'll be a vociferous following to cheer us in to the 4th round.

Proud to be a Derby fan.

30 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Would expect around 800 or so … Would be very surprised if anymore. Not a new ground for many and with it being January will put quite a few off. Pretty sure they have to replicate the ticket prices so that will be good.

Flag should be going as been before over seats.

22 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Yes, we are great fans. One top flight season in 20 years yet we still average over 26,000, still take decent numbers away.

Can't go to Soton, I'm on late shift that week, would struggle to justify taking a days leave and the cost but I'm sure they'll be a vociferous following to cheer us in to the 4th round.

Proud to be a Derby fan.

Quite a few southern based fans. Might be a fair few there.

8 hours ago, HantsRam said:

I'm going to lob out the 3.80 bus fare to make the 6 mile trip for this one.

The plastic, fractional (but heavily indebted) fan that I am ?

Well it costs me £5 return Mickleover to Derby for a 2.5 mile bus trip - it’s cheap down south it seems ?

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Well it costs me £5 return Mickleover to Derby for a 2.5 mile bus trip - it’s cheap down south it seems ?

that was one way mate.....and the rotton scoundrels have just increased it to 4.00. I'll be at the barricades before too long..........(its 6.20 return now!!)

but tbf the bus service now does have reclining seats, aircon and free wifi.........?

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

that was one way mate.....and the rotton scoundrels have just increased it to 4.00. I'll be at the barricades before too long..........(its 6.20 return now!!)

but tbf the bus service now does have reclining seats, aircon and free wifi.........?

6 miles? By the time you get in your seat and recline it, then log into Wifi you will be there. All that extra expense in the price rise and you don't get any benefit. ?

25 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Lucky fella- it’s £2.50 each way or £5 return ( yep no discount) but yes free WiFi if you can log in before I get to Derby ! 

Archived