The Replay

rammieib

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Tbf 4K is decent enough on my sky box, clear enough to see the muppets who actually made the trip and laugh. Don’t really need 4K plus

Calling our loyal travelling support “muppets “ on our own fans’ forum is a bit disingenuous, whether they be 1,000 or 4,000 in number. I hope to be there. Perhaps I’ll wave at the couch potatoes, perhaps not.

This will be a similar replay to the Leicester one a few years ago. Both managers playing a even more diluted side than the original fixture because of the more important weekend league fixture. Saying that I went to that Leicester replay and Abdul Camera scored I deflected free kick and I remember him and us celebrating like we’d won the playoffs final ? FA cup is pay your money take your chance.  

Just now, HantsRam said:

Don't forget the right chants if you're down this neck of the woods. 

"Come and have a go if you think you're erudite enough!"

?

I've been told when they heard about Northern clubs fans lobbing coins at each other in the 70's, they started throwing fivers so as not to be outdone.

18 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Don't forget the right chants if you're down this neck of the woods. 

"Come and have a go if you think you're erudite enough!"

?

Surely that would be "Venture in this vicinity if you think you're sufficiently erudite"

8 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Derby have confirmed it will be on the Wednesday, meaning I can't go. Brilliant.

Derby have confirmed it will be on the Wednesday, meaning I can go. Brilliant!

Sorry, BurtonRam - one of us was going to be disappointed either way.

Archived