Sign in to follow this  
reveldevil

Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

20 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

We aren't a million miles away. Next game is massive.  

I would say our remaining league are all massive not the cup replay which we could have done without

23 hours ago, SKRam said:

I had six pints in anticipation .... ready for anything but not quite that 😫

I had six pints in The Commercial Inn......and was ready for several more and anything after that 

1 hour ago, Chester40 said:

Really reminded me of the Ashes Test where we went in with hope more than belief and Harmison sent the first ball shovelling down to third slip and we  just immediately deflated.  

Watching Wisdom awkwardly try and side foot the ball whilst Leeds swarmed all over him; then clumsily try and rectify the situation seemed equally symbolic. Slow, half hearted, lacking in confidence and commitment... 1min in and we were already on the back foot.

Fresh start tomorrow.  Game consigned to mental history. 

We aren't a million miles away. Next game is massive. 

I’m afraid that looking at last night, amongst other games, we ARE a million miles away 😠

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I think formation was the probleam last night. 443 leaves to exposed but 352 would been better could have had Marriott and waghorn up front togather and Holmes sitting just behind them feeding them through balls to them.

You don't want 352 v wingers mate, thats what happened v villa. Three goals conceded in 10 minutes?

3 hours ago, TimRam said:

Did we miss Wilson? Even a freekick from him could have resulted in a goal. Possible game changer.

We didn’t get in their half yet alone near their box to win a freekick. He’d have had to shoot from the half way line

8 hours ago, TimRam said:

Did we miss Wilson? Even a freekick from him could have resulted in a goal. Possible game changer.

We didn't get near enough to their goal to win a dangerous free kick. Our forward players were isolated and we played too deep giving their back 4 at least 40% of the pitch to play it around to each other.

12 hours ago, RamNut said:

One thing we might take from the game is their tactic at corners.

they either had no players in the 6yd box or just one (roofe)

the other players - 5 or 6 of them - charged in from the edge of the box attacking the ball that was dropped into the 6yd box.

very difficult to defend.

no idea how many goals they have scored off corners but it looked dangerous.

Fair point but most teams have a keeper who will come off his line and catch the ball.

11 hours ago, philmycock said:

Leeds will win the league and they deserve it, best team best fans (numbers), they're all *****

What'e the difference between Leeds Utd and MI5? Not much!

11 hours ago, Roboram said:

I’m afraid that looking at last night, amongst other games, we ARE a million miles away 😠

That would be correct if the Leeds performance was typical.... sadly we are inconsistent. But results like Norwich away show we can do much better.

17 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

What a bizarre week. First we have a spy at the training ground and now B4 is a suspected drugs mule. You just couldn't make it up. Thankfully it was all a big mix up with B4. He was just telling his dad that @angieram was his heroine and the police completely misunderstood the situation. 

........then we all had to suffer Ramspotting 2 on the grass........Choose DCFC and watch history repeating itself.