Sign in to follow this  
reveldevil

Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Just now, SKRam said:

Watching probably too many games on Sky Hants, it’s interesting seeing the penalty area dive that so many professional footballers have perfected. Harry Kane is elegant as he falls at the slightest touch, quite impressed. I’d put Spurs ahead of Leeds for the eloquence with which a football player can perform his best Tom Daley. That’s not a euphemism by the way 

Nobody will beat the Adryan “dying fish”.

to think wee Johnny Russell was capable of such thuggery......😂

16 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Ale is disappearing at an alarming rate in build up for this, note to self..... Only drink. As much as your memory of the match allows ...😬

CC33106B-3BB6-478D-818E-5B984FBDBC1A.jpeg

Burton please take note........ please consider trying one of these in place of your preferred refreshment 😉

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

No I’m three pints in but I cannot accept Johnny is  capable of such an act..... maybe after another three 😬😉

Edited by SKRam
Two pint typo

22 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Thing with that is it is so obviously a foul, not a bad one, but aye, free kick right enough.

than the dolphin moment makes him look such a, well, Leeds player...

19 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Watching probably too many games on Sky Hants, it’s interesting seeing the penalty area dive that so many professional footballers have perfected. Harry Kane is elegant as he falls at the slightest touch, quite impressed. I’d put Spurs ahead of Leeds for the eloquence with which a football player can perform his best Tom Daley. That’s not a euphemism by the way 

C'mon @SKRam give your head a shake. Leeds created cheating, they cheat and dive all the time, done it since they were formed and will do it forever and forever, they even trained nice boy Harry Kewell to do it 20 years ago are you sure you've only had 3 pints.

I think you need at least 12 more to come to your senses

@2tups see you soon.