Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

It was a straight red as the keeper looked at Holmes before he kicked him.

To balance it though(despite the fact we were awful) they should have had 2 penalties,Wisdom was close to going and even if they had to play with 10 outfield players and no keeper we wouldn’t have scored.

What happened re your drugs search,if you don’t mind me asking?

I still haven't looked at any match footage - don't think I will bother! On the first penalty appeal the linesman had his flag up for offside straight away and I totally agreed with him in real time. I understand the player wasn't offside but that was a really difficult one to get right in real time.

It wasn’t me with the drug search, it was B4. There was a sniffer dog and he wouldn't leave B4 alone - he was therefore taken aside for a thorough search. It looked pretty intrusive , I was in the queue for the female body search at the time ( that was also totally over the top, hence the queue).

Afterwards chatting with him and his dad he said you start to worry if someone has planted something as you're standing there. Anyway, all was well eventually and they both got into the game.

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

.....and i thought those sniffer dogs were meant to be foolproof.

perhaps they thought he'd got a bonio on him.

image.thumb.jpeg.9790a36c441208899cd94de6eb7dc102.jpeg

Well,  I know the family own a dog but as you say, they shouldn't react to that.

The dog was sniffing around B4's foot, maybe something to do with the medication he uses for his bad feet. Who knows? 

2 hours ago, Harrowram said:

What are the chances of anything happening to Peacock-Farrell? Sky picked up on his trangression but the written press seems to have ignored it.

None. Can you just imagine the press if it had been Carson?

Just now, Harrowram said:

We think we have problems. Dire results today for Villa ,Forest and Stoke, and not too clever for QPR,Norwich and West Brom either. Villa,Forest and Stoke have spent hugely more than we have and have changed managers too!

It's why we are in the mix.

1 minute ago, Harrowram said:

We think we have problems. Dire results today for Villa ,Forest and Stoke, and not too clever for QPR,Norwich and West Brom either. Villa,Forest and Stoke have spent hugely more than we have and have changed managers too!

Exactly!  I  will worry if we play like last night over several matches but if we show a good reaction next weekend, as we have done on previous occasions, then we are well in the mix for the playoffs. 

If we had known we would still be in the top six after the run of games we've had over Christmas then we'd all have taken it. Well, apart from one or two who seem to think it's top two or nothing! 

5 minutes ago, Roboram said:

Don’t forget we have an awful record v Reading at home 

I am an optimist. There is no reason why Reading should be a bogey team. I hope we didn't use up our luck when be bet them in the first game of the season as it was a fortuitous victory.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

It wasn’t me with the drug search, it was B4. There was a sniffer dog and he wouldn't leave B4 alone - he was therefore taken aside for a thorough search. It looked pretty intrusive , I was in the queue for the female body search at the time ( that was also totally over the top, hence the queue).

Afterwards chatting with him and his dad he said you start to worry if someone has planted something as you're standing there. Anyway, all was well eventually and they both got into the game.

To be fair to the Leeds stewards, I think most of us have suspected B4 of taking illegal substances at some point in time...what else could possibly explain remaining so positive as a Rams fan?!?!?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I still haven't looked at any match footage - don't think I will bother! On the first penalty appeal the linesman had his flag up for offside straight away and I totally agreed with him in real time. I understand the player wasn't offside but that was a really difficult one to get right in real time.

Security at grounds on the cheap is a joke,hope you’re ok  @B4ev6is?

8 minutes ago, wingfieldram said:

I really dont get it. Waghorn hasnt had a decent run of games in which to prove himself.  Why was Frank so keen to buy him.....or was he?

Surely he couldn’t been? He was starting when we had our good run of games he keeps changing too many things 

Archived