Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Watching probably too many games on Sky Hants, it’s interesting seeing the penalty area dive that so many professional footballers have perfected. Harry Kane is elegant as he falls at the slightest touch, quite impressed. I’d put Spurs ahead of Leeds for the eloquence with which a football player can perform his best Tom Daley. That’s not a euphemism by the way 

C'mon @SKRam give your head a shake. Leeds created cheating, they cheat and dive all the time, done it since they were formed and will do it forever and forever, they even trained nice boy Harry Kewell to do it 20 years ago are you sure you've only had 3 pints.

I think you need at least 12 more to come to your senses

@2tups see you soon.

Why oh why does Bryson still get into the team. Can’t criticise his passion but he isn’t good enough anymore. His performances away against Stoke, the Home games against forest and the away game against sheff Utd were the worst performances of the season by an individual player in my opinion. He’s done absolutely nothing of note this season(or last season for Cardiff). 

Forgive me if I’m wrong but isn’t that the exact same defence that was slaughtered by Leeds earlier in the season, never played again until they’re reconvened.... to play Leeds again?

Weekly millenniumram moan about the lineup? Don’t get why Bryson is there, what does he actually do? Stick Holmes there and get Waghorn wide for some strength.

6 hours ago, 86 points said:

I don't trust a single word the sneaky Argie utters. Wouldn't be surprised if all three were in the squad tonight but would obviously be delighted if they weren't.

Knew it. Lying, spying, cheating Argy bar steward. Hope Frank was not pulled in by Bielsa's obvious gamesmanship. ?

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Forgive me if I’m wrong but isn’t that the exact same defence that was slaughtered by Leeds earlier in the season, never played again until they’re reconvened.... to play Leeds again?

Weekly millenniumram moan about the lineup? Don’t get why Bryson is there, what does he actually do? Stick Holmes there and get Waghorn wide for some strength.

It near enough is. We really missed Huddlestone’s passing in that game and  I’m sure we will today too.  That midfield is far too open, they will press Evans like madmen like they did to Ledley. 

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Why oh why does Bryson still get into the team. Can’t criticise his passion but he isn’t good enough anymore. His performances away against Stoke, the Home games against forest and the away game against sheff Utd were the worst performances of the season by an individual player in my opinion. He’s done absolutely nothing of note this season(or last season for Cardiff). 

Mount needs Bryson there - I can’t comment on the stoke game as I was away but I was there vs forest and Sheffield United and he was in no way the worst player in a rams shirt 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Mount needs Bryson there - I can’t comment on the stoke game as I was away but I was there vs forest and Sheffield United and he was in no way the worst player in a rams shirt 

Mount is far better when Bryson doesn’t play and we are as a team too. They’re very similar as players as both like to bomb on into the box. Playing either means that the other’s game will be affected negatively 

Archived