Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

On 09/01/2019 at 13:45, angieram said:

Leeds team update from Yorkshire Evening Post

On 09/01/2019 at 13:49, BurtonRam7 said:

As much as you shouldn't revel in someone being injured ... I'm revelling in Hernandez being injured.

I don't trust a single word the sneaky Argie utters. Wouldn't be surprised if all three were in the squad tonight but would obviously be delighted if they weren't.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we report Leeds to the EFL and get them banned and hopefully a points deduction to let them know this behaviour isn’t acceptable. Disgusting club with disgusting fans. 

Would Lampard and Derby do things like that?Absolutely not because we are a club with integrity unlike Leeds(who no-one likes apart from sky sports).

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

I hope we report Leeds to the EFL and get them banned and hopefully a points deduction to let them know this behaviour isn’t acceptable. Disgusting club with disgusting fans. 

Would Lampard and Derby do things like that?Absolutely not because we are a club with integrity unlike Leeds(who no-one likes apart from sky sports).

The EFL have already said the spying saga is a matter better us and Leeds. I don’t think it will be taken much further. 

I see tonight’s games as a free hit with us being 4 pts clear of 7th. Despite their injury woes (which may be a smokescreen?) this Kalvin Phillips is defo suspended and from what I’ve seen he makes them tick. He’s been ever-present in all champ games so far this season so Bielsa rates him, he’s a big miss. If Hernández is missing that’s a double blow for them. If Harry’s is out I hope baby Duane can be accommodated within the starting 11. Coyr ?

9 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

The EFL have already said the spying saga is a matter better us and Leeds. I don’t think it will be taken much further. 

I see tonight’s games as a free hit with us being 4 pts clear of 7th. Despite their injury woes (which may be a smokescreen?) this Kalvin Phillips is defo suspended and from what I’ve seen he makes them tick. He’s been ever-present in all champ games so far this season so Bielsa rates him, he’s a big miss. If Hernández is missing that’s a double blow for them. If Harry’s is out I hope baby Duane can be accommodated within the starting 11. Coyr ?

I think that comment was taken out of context. The fact the comment was made before the club contacted the EFL adds to this belief. 

9 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

That’s why they’re nicknamed the lilywhites......

when they’re not being referred to by their proper name of “dirty filthy Leeds cheating barstewards “.    ?

Watching probably too many games on Sky Hants, it’s interesting seeing the penalty area dive that so many professional footballers have perfected. Harry Kane is elegant as he falls at the slightest touch, quite impressed. I’d put Spurs ahead of Leeds for the eloquence with which a football player can perform his best Tom Daley. That’s not a euphemism by the way 

Just now, SKRam said:

Watching probably too many games on Sky Hants, it’s interesting seeing the penalty area dive that so many professional footballers have perfected. Harry Kane is elegant as he falls at the slightest touch, quite impressed. I’d put Spurs ahead of Leeds for the eloquence with which a football player can perform his best Tom Daley. That’s not a euphemism by the way 

Nobody will beat the Adryan “dying fish”.

to think wee Johnny Russell was capable of such thuggery......?

16 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Ale is disappearing at an alarming rate in build up for this, note to self..... Only drink. As much as your memory of the match allows ...?

CC33106B-3BB6-478D-818E-5B984FBDBC1A.jpeg

Burton please take note........ please consider trying one of these in place of your preferred refreshment ?

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Nobody will beat the Adryan “dying fish”.

to think wee Johnny Russell was capable of such thuggery......?

No I’m three pints in but I cannot accept Johnny is  capable of such an act..... maybe after another three ??

Archived