Sign in to follow this  
reveldevil

Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Just now, SaintRam said:

Cos fans get it in their head that it was gamesmanship, especially when theyve gone down while your team is breaking away.

I agree its awful when the player is clearly hurt etc. but I'd expect with that exact scenario happening for the opposition at PP the Derby fans would be booing Holmes too, he clearly WAS kicked in the face but in real time it didn't look it and there was no evidence afterwards.

And just to clarify, I agree Leeds are an 'orrible club.

It is rather ironic that Leeds would be booing anybody for unsportsmanlike behaviour given recent events

Just now, Tim Bucktoo said:

Marriott has done nothing wrong except play in a team where the tactics don’t suit him. 

I agree he's done nothing wrong, but when he's (rarely) gotten the ball the Leeds defenders have found it very easy to get it back off him. 

Sounds like one of their best players is an 18 year old.

Whereas our young players are nowhere to be seen or heard of.

Losing is one thing. Collapsing like a spineless jelly is rank poor tho...

Just now, SaintRam said:

Cos fans get it in their head that it was gamesmanship, especially when theyve gone down while your team is breaking away.

I agree its awful when the player is clearly hurt etc. but I'd expect with that exact scenario happening for the opposition at PP the Derby fans would be booing Holmes too, he clearly WAS kicked in the face but in real time it didn't look it and there was no evidence afterwards.

And just to clarify, I agree Leeds are an 'orrible club.

You’re right, for balance we booed the Brighton player Soley March for “diving” but it turned out he did his acl and was out for 11 months.

The officiating in this game has been awful again.

It's relatively even in terms of who has been on the end of a wrong decision, but there shouldn't be this many errors at this level.