Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

2 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

I think that's pretty unfair to be honest. Lawrence has been actually trying to make things happen when he's got on the ball, it's not been coming off and he's made a few dodgy decisions but he's definately been trying.

I find him very trying , can't tackle without fouling , can't beat anyone , won,t pass, shoots on sight of goal even if it is on another pitch, scores 1 in million and believes his own hype

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Bryson ,Nugent ,Lowe just not good enough if we are going to progress any further in this leauge.

Need to see more of Waghorn from now on, FL got it wrong first half but hindsight and binoculars are a wonderful thing☺

1 minute ago, sage said:

He's playing a different role now but he is the only non CB who puts a tackle in or wins a loose ball.

Would disagree with 2nd point, I don’t think he even wins a second ball nowadays really 

Well that was feeble.

Men against boys.

Leeds deserved their win because they wanted it more and have a proper defence.

I hope we never pick that team again.

Felt sorry for Holmes and Lawrence who tried to play but the rest were slow and timid.

Hope Frank goes ballistic and that Mel sees that he needs to raid the piggy bank.

8 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Can’t agree Cosmic tbf. Him and Keogh set the tone of panic early on and we’ve not really recovered since. Massive fan of them both but tonight they just didn’t help our performance from minute 1. 

I can understand where you’re coming from. Their energy and desire is their game - could come across as panic. Performance wise though you could see they were the only two senior outfield players. Wonder if a calming influence like Huddz would have helped? I think we need some pedigree in the middle, whoever that might be. 

That was poo.

But let's get some perspective :

That extra yard of fitness and running is giving Leeds players all the advantage. Their not that much better players, but we were just to terrified and slow all match, all in the mind, time and again, we were on the verge of doing something good when we lost the ball and got on the back foot. A little more composure and we'd have had more joy.

it was a terrible performance lost mostly in the mind.

Archived