Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sage said:

Forshaw has been man of the match. Completely run midfield, with 5 attacking players in front of him and full backs flying part him. . 

But how good is it to look up and have options and then when you lose it everyone presses but agreed he has been super.

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Keogh and Bryson have kept the score down. Everyone else has been insipid. 

Everyone on here saying Bryson’s done. But imagine this game and our midfield without the bite he’s given it tonight. Both he and Keogh have led by example tonight. Problem is they’re surrounded by a bunch of boys. 

1 minute ago, sage said:

Keogh and Bryson have kept the score down. Everyone else has been insipid. 

I agree with your first point but I think there are a couple more exception to the second. Holmes has been Derby's best player and it's basically only him or Keogh getting us out of our half. Nuge and Mariott have tried but had no service. And Lawrence has had flashes of imagination.

Just now, Shuff264 said:

Lawrence is one of the most frustrating players in the world, all the ability to win the game against Southampton and then today literally couldn't be arsed

I think that's pretty unfair to be honest. Lawrence has been actually trying to make things happen when he's got on the ball, it's not been coming off and he's made a few dodgy decisions but he's definately been trying.

Archived