Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

5 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Nothing to do with tactics. The better team is winning. And they deserve it. 

Its everything to do with tactics. From the moment the game started they have done exactly what we knew they would...totally over-run, hassle, press and smother us. We are so out-tacticed its painful today.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

That second goal was utterly dreadful from Keogh! Shambolic. Yet Lowe is being criticised.  

He got roasted and failed to stop the cross ??

stop the cross that goal doesnt happen... same as the first one..

hes fully accountable  

8 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Huddlestone, Butterfield, Thorne.

Less said about the last two the better.

Do agree with Hudds to an extent, just don't think he moves the ball quick enough. He likes a long pass and he can do that when he gets time on the ball. In this game of high pressing he'd struggle.

Behind Forest, Leeds would be the side I would least like to see go up. But we're still going to be aiming for the play-offs, and we still have a great chance of doing that. On that basis Leeds better go up, because I can't be ducked with another one, possibly two more games against them. Better in every single aspect of the game.

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

He got roasted and failed to stop the cross ??

stop the cross that goal doesnt happen... same as the first one..

hes fully accountable  

Yet the defender is innocent who just watched his man. I agree the cross should be stopped, but all teams concede crosses, your center halves still have to defend them!!!

Can’t belive Keogh is under fire on here for tonight. He’s been our best defender, and one of our better performers on the pitch. 

I don’t like singling out individuals for criticism too often, but for me Tomori has been more of a liability than Keogh for a while now. He’s non-existant when he has to defend in the box.

Playing a high line as a ‘ball-playing’ CB, reading the game, great. But he can’t do the basic level of defending when the ball comes into the box. Can’t head and loses his man far too often.

Archived