Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, McLovin said:

How is Bryson still on the field ffs. Thought he was taken off earlier that’s how absent he has been here

He's covering across the back in midfield when no-one else seems to be. It's not his fault most of the rest go walkabout!

Just now, CWC1983 said:

Ex pro on Twitter saying that Lowe has been unlucky to play against him tonight. 

I have a feeling that Lowe will feel terrible about his performance tonight but as time goes on we will all realise how special this Clarke lad is. It's as near to a perfect performance I have seen for a while in this particular context.

5 minutes ago, jono said:

@Carl Sagan... yes next goal vital but what worries me is regardless of individual bits and bobs, Leeds look faster, better passers, better at anticipating. We are so off it as a unit it’s painful

next goal could change that .. get one and the mental balance changes. Concede and we are deservedly stuffed

They're a team that do all know their jobs. And are performing them well. But we're definitely competing better second half. Almost out of time, sadly. 

Archived