Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

Cos fans get it in their head that it was gamesmanship, especially when theyve gone down while your team is breaking away.

I agree its awful when the player is clearly hurt etc. but I'd expect with that exact scenario happening for the opposition at PP the Derby fans would be booing Holmes too, he clearly WAS kicked in the face but in real time it didn't look it and there was no evidence afterwards.

And just to clarify, I agree Leeds are an 'orrible club.

You’re right, for balance we booed the Brighton player Soley March for “diving” but it turned out he did his acl and was out for 11 months.

Thought Lowe was dire on Saturday against Saints and couldn’t believe he’d be selected again for this match! All these rave reviews he’s been getting upnin Aberdeen just shows the chasm in class between Scots Prem and the top two leagues in England... 

Not that I’m blamIng Lowe alone for this embarrassment. We’ve been murdered twice by Leeds now ... as someone else said, men against boys. Big questions over Frank tactically... doesn’t matter how great a player you were, he’s still got an awful lot to learn. Still glad he’s ours though! ?

I'd certainly wager Clarke's performance today is far superior than any winger performance Lowe faced in Scotland. And as difficult a defensive task as you'll get in the Championship. 

Archived