Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kernow said:

Holmes is now being boo'd for being kicked in the face, but I wouldn't expect anything less.

Good side, horrible club.

To be fair, in real time, it looked like duck all happened. 

13 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Nuge on for Wisdom. Madness?

12 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Holmes RB according to Sky, brave...

11 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Carson again, what is he doing!!!

11 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Actually awful. Carson losing it now.

10 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Pathetic. 

And I’m one of the very few on here to rip into the team.

But this is embarrassing.

9 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

How can you blame Carson he is stretching for it pushes it out them 3 players just stand and watch the rebound 

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Trying to address Wisdom's awful first half while being on a yellow card, and the lack of effort in pressing Leeds, while only using one sub. Not sure its working particularly well.

Lots of folk quoted (I got carried away, sorry). Wisdom has been awful all half from giving away the non penalty after 30 seconds. Shows how much better Bogle is. 

First goal was mainly Carson's fault with some blame for Tomori allowing Roofe to get in front of him. 

Second goal Carson was blameless. Lowe needed to stop the cross. And if Holmes doesn't turn his back on the ball it's an easy clearance. 

Holmes at right back is a bit like Bogle there. Closest we have. I feel we look better. It's fine margins. If Nugent had taken the chance or at least got their dodgy keeper sent off. If Holmes had got the blatant penalty and their dodgy keeper sent off? 

Yes we've been poor, against a good team. But there's still a slim chance. Next goal vital. 

1 minute ago, Shuff264 said:

A little ironic how possible the greatest English Centre mid in history is managing a team with an absolutely appalling central midfield. 

There's nobody in that midfield who likes a pass. Pacesetter to keep the ball moving and create chances.

God I miss Will Hughes. He's exactly what we need.

Archived