Sign in to follow this  
reveldevil

Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Have to agree sadly about Lowe’s performance. Perhaps it shows how poor Scottish football is?

He had a proper left sided centre half defender alongside him and played in a settled back 5 who didnt leak goals. 

Derbys defence has been all over the place all season. 

1 minute ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Problem is with the spending our club has done. The players on the bench Wichita is obviously only five have cost more than the eleven on the pitch. And the players that don’t even make the squad have also with Johnson, anya and buttrfirld at somewhere around £13m. What a joke of a club

What a joke of a club?! Behave. 

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We went to old Trafford with no fear, we went to Chelsea with no fear, we're terrified of Leeds... Ffs...

Not the same pressure, underdogs, went to enjoy the experience..... This game we look like rabbit 🐰 in headlights 

Hard to say which team had the spy motivation? 

Disappointing half to say the least, we look under prepared to face this Leeds team which is crazy considering we faced them in this vein back in August. 

Same as the Sheff United game, too easy to roll over. 

Mason Mount is starting to become a myth. Carl described him perfectly, invisible. 

3 subs isn’t enough to sort this mess out. 1 Lowe off for Bogle and move Wisdom over. 2 Bryson and Evans off for Hudds and Waghorn. Have Hudds Mount Lawrence and Holmes in midfield with Waghorn and Marriott floating around as a front 2. . The other 8 could also be subbed but rules don’t allow unfortunately 

Just now, lukedcfc said:

Average, no better than Keogh.

Just saying, if a tiny player fired into Keogh like a missile a) he'd struggle to stay standing but b) he'd flop anyway. He'd have only got one player booked.

Ergo, Jansson is twice the player 😄 

8 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Mount is sadly invisible. Holmes isn't meant to be in midfield but has shown much more, while Bryson looks the only player trying to win the ball. 

For the shot just then (yes we had a shot and it was specifically due to Lawrence not being greedy) Mount should have come back onto his right foot. 

But I might take Mason off, bring Waghorn on and move Holmes inside. 

Bryson is trying to foul I will give you that, Lawrence is useless as usual post scoring a long shot in previous game , why Carson didn't catch I have no idea , Holmes is the only one in midfield who is showing any quality,mid-season again And for the umpteenth year I think we need transfers in to rectify glaring weaknesses

Edited by JG400

1 minute ago, CWC1983 said:

He had a proper left sided centre half defender alongside him and played in a settled back 5 who didnt leak goals. 

Derbys defence has been all over the place all season. 

I actually think replacing Tomori would help a hell of a lot. I imagine Lowe would do well next to an old head like Davies.