Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Saity said:

Lowe looks seriously out of his depth and Wisdom is woeful ...good side Leeds but we can do better 

Dont worry we've taken Wisdom off and put the only first half player who looked like doing anything from an attacking perspective into defence.

2 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

How can you blame Carson he is stretching for it pushes it out them 3 players just stand and watch the rebound 

There speaks someone with no experience knowledge of being a keeper. Slow to adjust his feet. Slow reactions. And even slower to recover his position 

2 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Carson is fast becoming a Liability. Flaps at the cross. Then my Nan could have got up and back in position faster 

Said this last season but got shot down. It’s not just the CBs that need to deal with crosses. He’s crap at it.

Just now, McLovin said:

Haha sweeper keeper. If Carson came that far out his brain would have exploded

Bizarre effort from Nugent though. He had more than enough time to just lift in the general direction of the box, knowing JM was there.

Just now, Tombo said:

No right back on the pitch and the finish applied on the right hand side. Rubbish sub.

Honestly I think that goal happens regardless of the right back.

The sub is an odd one but I get it as to help transition out from the back a bit better.

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

This is one of the worst performances I have ever seem from derby, someone remind me of a worse performance?

Apart from last season, our worst performances always seem to come away against Leeds. We were terrible away against them when Clement and McClaren in his second spell was here, incidentally both of those games were on Friday night too.

Archived