Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

1 minute ago, brady1993 said:

It highlights that we are missing a player that helps link play through midfield; a player like Hughes to help transition play.

And/Or just someone to keep the ball from deep in the first place like a Huddlestone. Don’t want to say I told you so(not you personally just generally) but I found it baffling how Huddlestone didn’t start the game and even more baffling after that first half. It was the same in the first game against them, we treated the ball like a hot potato and only changed when bradley Johnson, yes Bradley Johnson came On, was composed and passed it forwards. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky to still be in this,2nd to every ball giving away pocession even from throw ins. Marriott had no service,Lawrence looks like a head less chicken. Need to grow some balls ,keep possession and get stuck in. Making the filth look better than they are.Would bring wisdom off before a 2nd yellow and bring Hudds on .Let's hope for a better half hopefully 442. 

I hate everything about this experience. Say what you will about Clough, but he's the only Derby manager who ever seemed to understand that this is quite an important fixture to the fans. The resolve shown by our players thus far is utterly pathetic.

Archived