Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Doodle said:

What’s wrong with theirs ? 

They cant afford a new one, they hit their spending ceiling.

4 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Theyve already lost Saiz so if Roofe goes as well they will not quite be the force they were at PP. Still a stern test mind.

We need to press up so as not to isolate Jack who will be eaten up by that big yeti Pontus Janssen if we're not careful. Could do with Hernandez missing as well......

I didn't realise they'd lost Saiz. That's a big bonus for us. He ran the show at Pride Park. We couldn't get near him. Like you say, Hernandez is a danger too although he didn't influence the game as much in our first meeting but definitely has the ability to.

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I didn't realise they'd lost Saiz. That's a big bonus for us. He ran the show at Pride Park. We couldn't get near him. Like you say, Hernandez is a danger too although he didn't influence the game as much in our first meeting but definitely has the ability to.

Saiz went off to Spain mate. Getafe I think. Agree that he looked excellent early this season ?

20 hours ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

I would go for the following line up:

Carson

Wisdom Tomori Keogh Lowe

Evans

Mount    Wilson

Lawrence Marriott Holmes 

Holmes and Lawrence should start, and although Lowe was hardly at his best today , Bogle hasn't been good enough recently, his ability to deliver crosses and stop crosses has been very poor most of the time and I would like to see wisdom playing at right back.  I think we will need the mobility Evans provides against Leeds, I fear if Huddlestone starts we will get over run and done on the counter attack.

Yes with that line up and our defensive frailties I would be hoping for a 2-3 win for the Rams. 

Two attacking teams, neither of whom can defend. Leeds don't even want to defend; they played without any centre backs today. Bielsa seems to rely on keeping the ball and outscoring the opposition.

Think the difference will be if they get a new goalie in before Friday, and maybe Zuber. I doubt Roofe is going anywhere; why would they scupper their chance of promotion by selling their top scorer in January? Think Saiz went back to Spain for personal reasons. 

Carson

Wisdom       Keogh         Tomori        Lowe

Evans

Wilson          Mount

Holmes                  Marriott               Lawrence

Need a big performance. They arnt the biggest side which may help but we need to defend very well. Lets go there and create chances more importantly turn up unlike Sheff U. Come on Derby pay back time.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Love this fixture. My Uncle lives in Farsley and is a Leeds season ticket holder so we usually go for an Indian/Chinese after the game.

The Sammy Winnall game last year is up there as one of my favourite ever away days.

I'm expecting photos of purple chicken tikka masala all over the pavement.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised for we win this. They have lost 3 in a row and surely we have to learn from the match back in August. 

Frank and his boys have proven more than a few times this season to expect the unexpected especially in bigger games. Lets not start panicking if we go 2 down in the first 30 minutes. 

Ok frank......you now have all the pieces of the jigsaw

.                           Carson

bogle.      Keogh.      Tomori.       Wisdom

.                        Evans

.            Wilson.        Mount

holmes.         Marriott.         Lawrence

GO FOR IT!!

Archived