Sign in to follow this  
LB_DCFC

Ikechi Anya

1 hour ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Would have to agree with you @BaaLocks 

He has always given 100% whenever he has been called upon. Maybe there is something is these rumours and sadly he is suffering for some poor negotiating on our part. 

I hope he gets a move whether it’s permanent or a loan, no one likes being left out no matter how much you are alleged to be receiving as a salary.  

Surely not!

Lampard said Anya and Butterfield have interest but not close to anything, I like how he said it’s up to them to see if they have the desire to go and play football, he doesn’t want them sitting on the club’s wage budget 

18 minutes ago, Topram said:

Lampard said Anya and Butterfield have interest but not close to anything, I like how he said it’s up to them to see if they have the desire to go and play football, he doesn’t want them sitting on the club’s wage budget 

Yep. No mixed messages there. He's telling them both to piss off and find clubs.

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Yep. No mixed messages there. He's telling them both to piss off and find clubs.

We’ve had to many given big contracts and just take the p*ss seeing them out, hopefully lessons are learnt now! 

16 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

They just got it from the mirror... telegraph has been rubbish for years now.

Not really. John Percy is pretty reliable guy for transfer info. 

1 hour ago, Topram said:

We’ve had to many given big contracts and just take the p*ss seeing them out, hopefully lessons are learnt now! 

Why is he taking the p derby signed him and gave him the contract he has a right to see it out or they could pay him off.

5 minutes ago, debletina said:

Why is he taking the p derby signed him and gave him the contract he has a right to see it out or they could pay him off.

I’m not saying Anya specifically, its our mistake giving them the long contract big wages etc but when they say they just want to play it’s a short career you’d think they’d want to play football 

3 minutes ago, Topram said:

I’m not saying Anya specifically, its our mistake giving them the long contract big wages etc but when they say they just want to play it’s a short career you’d think they’d want to play football 

Ok if I had 2 years left on my contract at 20k per week and was offered a 3 year contract at 5k I think I know what I would do.

Not meaning to open a can of worms but someone told me that he has had loan offers throughout the summer to go but because they wouldn't match his wages didn't move. 

Even made it clear he didn't have to play in Under 23's was happy to train and pick up pay without match action. 

Yes he seems a likeable chap but generally seems not arsed about actually playing football from what I was told. Sad really  

20 minutes ago, 'Rambe33 said:

Not meaning to open a can of worms but someone told me that he has had loan offers throughout the summer to go but because they wouldn't match his wages didn't move. 

Even made it clear he didn't have to play in Under 23's was happy to train and pick up pay without match action. 

Yes he seems a likeable chap but generally seems not arsed about actually playing football from what I was told. Sad really  

I think it was on twitter (think, not sure) there was something a little while ago along the lines of "you guys have ruined a good player, he doesn't want to play for scotland or nothing anymore" seeming to indicate he's given up on the game due to his not playing situation and the reality he'd be far richer just doing what he's doing now than finding a new club. I think he's very church orientated as well which i would've thought would've been all protestant work ethic.

25 minutes ago, 'Rambe33 said:

If there were loan offers he would get 100% of his wages regardless so not sure how true this is