Sign in to follow this  
Animal is a Ram

Alex Pearce - Joined Millwall on loan

Posted (edited)

Millwall love a move for our aging immobile centre halves don’t they👀 In all seriousness would have to be a permanent or at the very least a loan with full wages paid for me as were short at centre half already. He’s decent cover tbf, but not someone would turn down money for if we can replace him with someone better on the ball.

Edited by Millenniumram

I have a soft spot for Pearce. A good player but more to the point, one that knows instinctively how important fans are.

i remember vividly in the dark days of Pearson, even after grim days, he stayed, clapped the fans and did the right thing.

he also was extremely reliable, organised and consistent. If stays I would never have a problem with him on the team sheet. Ronseal man. If he goes then I wish him success by the bucket load. Good man Alex Pearce. Sportsman through and through. 

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I think you're only allowed 4 loans from 1 club so with Ampadu and Hudson-Odoi already lined up he was never an option.

Take more water with it mate! 😛

6 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Cracking bloke and has done well for us generally. His run of form when we went back to basics under Mac2 was brilliant and he never took playing for Derby for granted. Is also the first on the bench to celebrate goals etc. Model pro.

Is that you Arry?