NFL 2019 Season

David

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So here's the future:

OBJ gets cut from the Browns for slapping the ass of a police officer in New Orleans; The Saints trade Michael Thomas to the Bengals for #1 overall; The Saints sign OBJ and bring him home. Ez pz.

5 hours ago, SaintRam said:

So here's the future:

OBJ gets cut from the Browns for slapping the ass of a police officer in New Orleans; The Saints trade Michael Thomas to the Bengals for #1 overall; The Saints sign OBJ and bring him home. Ez pz.

Nah, according to some Vikings fans, we are giving the Bengals, Diggs & Cook plus a couple 1st rounders ?

I can see OBJ in New Orleans, especially if Stefanski keeps to a Vikings style offence, which will see OBJ running around all day not getting the ball thrown his way...ala Diggs

8 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Nah, according to some Vikings fans, we are giving the Bengals, Diggs & Cook plus a couple 1st rounders ?

I can see OBJ in New Orleans, especially if Stefanski keeps to a Vikings style offence, which will see OBJ running around all day not getting the ball thrown his way...ala Diggs

He's also from Baton Rouge; which a complete and utter poo hole, but is treated like the little nephew of New Orleans ? We need to get him, Patrick Peterson and Tyrann Mathieu so we can get all the NOLA natives on the team. They wouldn't fail to show up in a playoff game.

Apparently the Saints have been in dialogue with the Bengals pretty constantly, according to a couple of friends there with their fingers very much on the pulse, but that doesn't mean a solution can be found, or is indeed there.

2 minutes ago, David said:

After taking out the Patriots and Ravens they deserve it really, just can’t see it tonight

They just look like they're going to end up as this year's story to me.

Nobody's found a way to stop Henry and that O-line for weeks and I can't see the Chiefs stopping them either.

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

They just look like they're going to end up as this year's story to me.

Nobody's found a way to stop Henry and that O-line for weeks and I can't see the Chiefs stopping them either.

They won’t stop him, just outscore them. Both going 40+

Logic dictates it will be Chiefs 49ers.

However, with the nature of the Packers wins this season; and the extra gears the Titans have found, I can definitely forsee the Packers stumbling their way into the Superbowl and then getting absolutely obliterated by Derrick Henry. Their run defense is atrocious. 

23 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Logic dictates it will be Chiefs 49ers.

However, with the nature of the Packers wins this season; and the extra gears the Titans have found, I can definitely forsee the Packers stumbling their way into the Superbowl and then getting absolutely obliterated by Derrick Henry. Their run defense is atrocious. 

I’d rather they’d lose today, but that would be a nice scenario also, and Henry would take the spot of my favourite non Viking player.

Archived