Sign in to follow this  
David

NFL 2019 Season

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

@David is 5 years still within the acceptable window to change teams?

Asking for a friend.

Absolutely, I’ve got a Antonio Brown Steelers t shirt you can have 

Just now, Carnero said:

Wonder what Mouthy Mayfield will have to say after the game?

If I were him I'd be struggling to stop myself having something to say to my O-Line, that's for sure.

He's been absolutely destroyed in this game. 

The Le'Veon Bell era in the Jets ends with losing a 16 point lead to 17 unanswered points from the quite bad Bills, and looks like that'll be that unless the Bills do something insanely stupid. 

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

I've had Redzone on but looking forward to concentrating on Giants @ Cowboys game soon... one of the classic NFL matchups.

I'm gonna chuck Colts/Chargers on when I head up to bed. I'm very curious about both teams. Also want to see how Jackson is used by Chargers for fantasy reasons 😄 

One gripe I have with Mike Zimmer, if we are winning comfortably like today, he then just runs the ball endlessly to eat up the clock. After going 28-0 I don’t think we threw another pass.

Edited by jimbo jones

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

One gripe I have with Mike Zimmer, if we are winning comfortably like today, he then just runs the ball endlessly to eat up the clock. After going 28-0 I don’t think we threw another pass.

Where as the Ravens were still going for it on 4th down despite the Dolphins being buried