Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
David

NFL 2019 Season

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Westcumbrianram said:

If we do this keeper league, shall we do an in person draft or just over the internet. Could get a proper draft board?

Human interaction? 😬

Share this post


Link to post
On 30/03/2019 at 16:03, Westcumbrianram said:

If we do this keeper league, shall we do an in person draft or just over the internet. Could get a proper draft board?

It would depend on locations of all involved, some may have to travel quite far. If people are committed to it, there may be some interest. If not? We could still do a keeper league online, and use a group video chat service (not sure if there are any good ones though...)

Share this post


Link to post

I would probably have the furthest to travel with ebing in west Cumbria. I would try and make it in Derby, if not just a whats app group would be good enough. If people are struggling to make the draft times. I can make each pick upto 3 or 4 hours long to give people plenty of time for time differenceor qork commitments. Usually takes about 2 weeks if done that way or less with a whats app group as you can inform the next player its their pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Westcumbrianram said:

I would probably have the furthest to travel with ebing in west Cumbria. I would try and make it in Derby, if not just a whats app group would be good enough. If people are struggling to make the draft times. I can make each pick upto 3 or 4 hours long to give people plenty of time for time differenceor qork commitments. Usually takes about 2 weeks if done that way or less with a whats app group as you can inform the next player its their pick. 

Can just use a proper website, sure ESPN or NFL.com have keeper leagues.

Share this post


Link to post

Jets have released their new uniforms, getting a lot of stick for them but these are loads better than what they had 🤷‍♂️

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, David said:

Jets have released their new uniforms, getting a lot of stick for them but these are loads better than what they had 🤷‍♂️

 

It’s always seem to me, that anything any team does is just met with ridicule on social media. Just seems the way it is. I don’t know, but maybe it’s the same with football over here, Especially at premier league level, which I don’t follow at all anymore so I avoid the social media side.

But with NFL, apart from the 1 Patriots fan I work with, i kind of have to go to social media to talk football.

Share this post


Link to post

Don't even follow him anymore but can't avoid the stuff he tweets. Shots well and truly fired, a little salty didn't win MVP? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 03/04/2019 at 08:23, Srg said:

Can just use a proper website, sure ESPN or NFL.com have keeper leagues.

Apologies im so late to the Party but could i join in with this ? And if so how ? :) Im a huge Cardinals Fan ( last year was not so great )

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

Apologies im so late to the Party but could i join in with this ? And if so how ? 🙂 Im a huge Cardinals Fan ( last year was not so great )

Only last year? 😂

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.