NFL 2019 Season

David

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-drafts/

for those of a nerdy disposition...

I'm going to be keeping a close eye on the combine, it looks entertaining! I saw the Jets are open to trading their third choice pick, so I'm hoping the Rams can trade their 1st and a player in order to pick up a top prospect for the D since it's packed full of quality or so I've read... 

One of Nick Bosa, Josh Allan or Devin White would be possible if the Rams can trade up. 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I'm going to be keeping a close eye on the combine, it looks entertaining! I saw the Jets are open to trading their third choice pick, so I'm hoping the Rams can trade their 1st and a player in order to pick up a top prospect for the D since it's packed full of quality or so I've read... 

One of Nick Bosa, Josh Allan or Devin White would be possible if the Rams can trade up. 

Yeah seen lots of talk that there’s lots of talent on the defence side. Sparked a big debate amongst Vikings fans with what we should do with our first pick, just get the best offensive lineman we can get, or go for the most talented player we can get, likely a defensive player. 

Will keep an eye on the combine and see what the names that have been suggested as possible picks for us do.

Three teams that are supposed to be in for Antonio Brown are the Homeless Raiders, Redskins and Titans.

Something tells me Mr Brown was expecting his door being knocked down by top teams, seems not.

1 hour ago, David said:

Three teams that are supposed to be in for Antonio Brown are the Homeless Raiders, Redskins and Titans.

Something tells me Mr Brown was expecting his door being knocked down by top teams, seems not.

30 years old, and probably wanting a big contract, desperate teams with plenty of cap space were always likely to be his suitors.

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

30 years old, and probably wanting a big contract, desperate teams with plenty of cap space were always likely to be his suitors.

After banging the I just want to win drum all year, those 3 teams would not be at the top of your list of preferred destinations.

Be a lot of Tweet and Instagram screenshotting going on ready for his move.

EFEF76BB-0304-4D98-80F4-40191CCAAC7F.jpeg

11 hours ago, Ambitious said:

It's good to see he's sorted his career after football out. 

That's what the prospect of joining the Raiders does to you.

Journalists are now saying Broncos and Cardinals are now in for him though, not sure how any player could stand that ridiculous horse sound they play at the Broncos though, be enough to make me retire regardless of how much was on the table

2 hours ago, David said:

That's what the prospect of joining the Raiders does to you.

Journalists are now saying Broncos and Cardinals are now in for him though, not sure how any player could stand that ridiculous horse sound they play at the Broncos though, be enough to make me retire regardless of how much was on the table

Cardinals, Raiders or Broncos are all bad moves for him. If the Raiders can draft well, I'd back them to make the biggest improvement next season, but they're in the same division as the Chiefs and Chargers (and Broncos), so very difficult for them. 

Cardinals, equally, have the Rams and Seahawks. They're not doing anything of note without improving their OL, regardless of whether its Rosen or Murray at QB. 

34 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Surprised about this! Although his production dropped throughout the season, he was still part of a good OL. I imagine that he would be a good pick up for someone with porous line - Vikings & Cardinals come to mind. 

Centre is not our most desperate position, Pat Elflein looked good in his rookie season, but struggled after injuries and in a poor unit last season. He can also play guard.

was reported yesterday we are in talks with the Niners over trading them Everson Griffen, we are definitely trying to free up cap space to sort the o line out in free agency and not just rely on the draft.

The Rams are being aggressive in cuts & seem unwilling to pay over the limit. John Sullivan, confirmed departure, Mark Barrons, also now confirmed. Saffold, Suh & Fowler all seemingly likely to follow. It gives us plenty of cap space to work with, but need to make sure we bring some talent through the door. I wouldn't be surprised to see Brockers also follow, perhaps even Peters.

I honestly think the guy would quit football if he had to go to the Bills, they're one of the least marketable teams in the entire NFL. Although, it doesn't look like any of the destinations are too favourable for Brown. 

I do wonder, the longer this goes on, will he do a 180 and play with the Steelers next year? Equally, what are the chances of a good franchise going in for him? He's really hung himself out to dry. 

I'm surprised that the Colts haven't been more aggressive in taking him on, I honestly think he would be perfect for their team. 

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I honestly think the guy would quit football if he had to go to the Bills, they're one of the least marketable teams in the entire NFL. Although, it doesn't look like any of the destinations are too favourable for Brown. 

I do wonder, the longer this goes on, will he do a 180 and play with the Steelers next year? Equally, what are the chances of a good franchise going in for him? He's really hung himself out to dry. 

I'm surprised that the Colts haven't been more aggressive in taking him on, I honestly think he would be perfect for their team. 

Tanking his own trade value intentionally

Archived