NFL 2019 Season

David

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Niners hopefully won't be cursed with catastrophic season killing injuries this time around. Jimmy G will be back and fit raring to go. 

HOME:

Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Green Bay Packers, Los Angeles Rams, Pittsburgh Steelers and Seattle Seahawks.

AWAY:

Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Los Angeles Rams, New Orleans Saints, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Washington Redskins.

5 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Money.

Money is money. He could get paid a helluva lot anywhere he goes, but surely success is more important at this stage in his career? I don't know. Kittle will end up wanting to get paid in a couple of years too. He's the true talent IMO. 

14 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Money is money. He could get paid a helluva lot anywhere he goes, but surely success is more important at this stage in his career? I don't know. Kittle will end up wanting to get paid in a couple of years too. He's the true talent IMO. 

I’d be more interested in being at a team that could be successful, but this isn’t the first NFL player I’ve seen look like he’s more interested in how much he’s getting paid than anything else. I’d guess Brown has been tapped up and knows what the Niners are offering at this point, which is why he wants the move.

On 21/01/2019 at 10:22, Ambitious said:

Very happy the Rams are in London town - I'll do my upmost to get tickets for that! Thank you, Mr. NFL. 

Gotta get them this year as I doubt they are there again in a long time. They have had to play an overseas game whilst not in the new stadium, but next year that comes to an end.

On 27/01/2019 at 17:39, Bob The Badger said:

Gotta get them this year as I doubt they are there again in a long time. They have had to play an overseas game whilst not in the new stadium, but next year that comes to an end.

Unless we do a spurs! I’m saving up for 3 years time I’ll be 30 and want to go see the rams in L.A and hopefully see galaxy and either the ducks or kings ice hockey whilst I’m there! 

It’s weird the disrespect shown by players in the NFL, with Antonio Brown urging 49ers to trade him, now you have DeSean Jackson who’s under contract at Tampa saying he wouldn’t mind playing for McVay at the Rams.

Imagine a lot would, but come on, imagine Lawrence coming out and saying you know what, I’d love to go to Leeds, play under Bielsa....no bid, no enquiry, just randomly coming out with it.

Still love this game but the players are weird.

10 hours ago, David said:

It’s weird the disrespect shown by players in the NFL, with Antonio Brown urging 49ers to trade him, now you have DeSean Jackson who’s under contract at Tampa saying he wouldn’t mind playing for McVay at the Rams.

Imagine a lot would, but come on, imagine Lawrence coming out and saying you know what, I’d love to go to Leeds, play under Bielsa....no bid, no enquiry, just randomly coming out with it.

Different culture over there. Fans much more aware of the fact it's a business and these are franchises, and players have the right to make what they can in their short careers. It's weird to comprehend when you're used to English football.

23 hours ago, David said:

It's also worth noting that there is absolutely no chance of DeSean Jackson getting that move too. We don't have the cap space, firstly, but we've already got Cooks as our deep threat who is a better player IMO. 

Archived