NFL 2019 Season

Day

Just now, Ambitious said:

Garrett shouldn't see another game this season. Wow. Pouncey, in my opinion, is well within his right to do what he did considering what Garrett did. He'll get suspended as well, but Garrett should get the book thrown at him. 

I mean you can’t proceed to kick a guy in the head who’s already being held down. And don’t overlook Rudolph trying to go at Garrett’s helmet first. What a mess, a brilliant one as a Ravens fan. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The joy of a week 12 bye. Adam Thielen, Linval Joseph, Josh Kline & Anthony Harris all ruled out for our game with Denver.

Josh Doctson activates from IR is a boost. Need a solid game, with no surprises and just get the W going into the bye, and put the pressure on Green Bay as they face the 49’ers next week.

6 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Watching loads of it at the moment. 

How do you pick a college team though? It's hard to just randomly associate yourself with a sports team.

Oregon looking good at the mo. 

The New Orleanian who got me to become a Saints fan is a huge (perhaps bigger) fan of LSU. So t'was inevitable.

Other methods are picking up the biggest team in your NFL team's state; like Jimbo has done with the Gophers (Vikings). Or seeing which colleges your favorite players are from, knowing at least they'll be joining you in cheering them on

If none of that is of interest, choose the age old way that people have picked teams when they have no stake: Find the team with your favourite colourscheme ? 

I've not watched it for a few years as didn't know that there were ways to watch for free!

Last night I watched Penn St v Indiana and Auburn v Georgia live on YouTube (channel: College Football) which enabled me to cast the games onto my tellybox ?

87,500 at Auburn last night, of which around 15,000-20,000 looked to be Bulldogs, complete with brass band ?

I used to semi-follow Ole Miss because they were the first team I watched, but I'm going to do a @David and switch to Georgia now as 1) it's the state of my NFL team, though I can only remember 2 player names in Jake Fromm QB, DeAndre Swift RB... its a start i guess & 2) they look to be one of the better teams ?

20 minutes ago, Don't Panic said:

Game of two half’s @jimbo jones - gr8 come back

All went according to plan. ?

Meanwhile the Saints officially bounce back. Solid win. Couple of key injuries dealt with well.

Archived